What's new

I'm so dead.

Be careful. The whole reason I can't run any more is because of MA injuries. I've had 8 surgeries due to MA.

Sweet. When the zombie apocalypse arrives you totally have a spot in my camp.

But really dude, that's awesome. Good luck!

I'm not very good at sports myself. I was in band in high school and went to a lot of competitions with that. This is still a performing art. I've mad respect for anyone going into any competition or performance. It's not easy to hop in front of the world and let them judge you mercilessly.

Last edited:
nacho-libre2copy_zpsee874ac1.jpg

I really do love you people.

Just for clarification, this is not MMA. I'm am far too big of a ***** for actual MMA. This is grappling. Submission wrestling, BJJ, Judo, whatever. Lot's of styles, one goal -- turn your body into a weapon, and make your opponent quit. No punching, kicking, kneeing, elbowing, etc. Why would I risk my Money Maker? Fools.

BJJ? I've never had one of those.

I really do love you people.

Just for clarification, this is not MMA. I'm am far too big of a ***** for actual MMA. This is grappling. Submission wrestling, BJJ, Judo, whatever. Lot's of styles, one goal -- turn your body into a weapon, and make your opponent quit. No punching, kicking, kneeing, elbowing, etc. Why would I risk my Money Maker? Fools.

So basically you and some other dude rub your nasty bodies on each other until someone chickens out?