What's new

Interesting SLC Dunk article on whether the Jazz should acquire Carmelo

Do they give out pulitzer prizes for sports journalism? Because if they do I think we have a winner!

Charlotte is the only team where Melo makes any sense and 75% of it is the connection to the Jordan Brand. Melo and Michael could team sell some shoes

If the Jazz picked up Crymello and put him on the roster, I would disown the team in a nano-second! I would never watch another Jazz game again or even read a Jazz box score! Crymello is a team cancer, can't shoot, doesn't play defense, doesn't want to play defense, he's completely and totally WORTHLESS! The idea is so ludicrous as to be laughable and makes NO sense whatsoever!

wasn't going to read this, partly because i don't like the writing style of slcdunk, partly because of the ridiculous concept of even considering carmelo, but reading the comments, i decided to give it a look, and i'm starting to agree with the article.

If the Jazz picked up Crymello and put him on the roster, I would disown the team in a nano-second! I would never watch another Jazz game again or even read a Jazz box score! Crymello is a team cancer, can't shoot, doesn't play defense, doesn't want to play defense, he's completely and totally WORTHLESS! The idea is so ludicrous as to be laughable and makes NO sense whatsoever!

Suddenly I'm open to the Jazz picking him up