What's new

Jabari Parker

After Parker gets released... DL calls a press conference...

We are signing Jabari and Jimmer to minimum contracts the rest of the year... we aren’t doing much this year and imma use the next 3 months to show you these guys are ***... enjoy the **** show.

After Parker gets released... DL calls a press conference...

We are signing Jabari and Jimmer to minimum contracts the rest of the year... we aren’t doing much this year and imma use the next 3 months to show you these guys are ***... enjoy the **** show.

This is all I want for christmas.

Sign me up for Jabbari and Jimmer.

Quin wants his players to jack up the shots, Jimmer and Jabari with Mitchell would get it done.

Ugh not again.

Why do some people keep recycling old bad ideas?

Jabari sucks and is so overpaid.

Because Exum sucks too. It's one man's trash for another's. Can it get worse than what we have gotten out of Exum? Plus jabaris contract expires at the end of the season. Worst case you shed the Exum 3 year commitment for a rental/tryout of a 20 ppg player. We suck at scoring if you didnt notice.

It's not like what we have now is working. I'm not sure Parker is the answer, In fact I'd stay away due to his injury history. But, I certainly wouldn't mind a deal like this, a high upside risk move.

Wrong Kevin O'Connor.

The way the Jazz FO works in secrecy I'd say this isn't anything more than one guy typing.

We have been rumored to be interested in Parker for a while now. We never pulled the trigger on a trade when he was with the Bucks. Last summer, we prioritized continuity with Favors.

It is very realistic to speculate that our front office might once again be interested in Parker since our season has been so disappointing.

Someone pointed out to me on the twitters that Parker already doesn't have his Bird or Early Bird rights and thus he doesn't have veto power on trades. Thus, ignore my arguments about him potentially vetoing the trade. Apologies for disseminating misinformation. :oops:

I just don't buy that the Jazz have any interest in Parker. Almost every interview I hear with Dennis Lindsey he talks about Jazz DNA and Parker just doesn't have it. This teams whole identity is defense and not only is Parker a horrible defender but he doesn't even seem to care about defense or try to be a good defender at all. He also seems to have some attitude problems. It would be extremely out of character for DL to go get a guy like him.

Last edited:
Someone pointed out to me on the twitters that Parker already doesn't have his Bird or Early Bird rights and thus he doesn't have veto power on trades. Thus, ignore my arguments about him potentially vetoing the trade. Apologies for disseminating misinformation. :oops:

No worries man. That stuff is freaking confusing.

I just don't buy that the Jazz have any interest in Parker. Almost every interview I hear with Dennis Lindsey he talks about Jazz DNA and Parker just doesn't have it. This teams whole identity is defense and not only is Parker a horrible defender but he doesn't even seem to care about defense or try to be a good defender at all. He also seems to have some attitude problems. It would be extremely out of character for DL to go get a guy like him.

Really? I'd say our our whole identity is terrible shooting at this point. I'd rather take a flyer on a potential offensive contributor than worry about our D.

And isn't it really Rudy who is responsible for whatever our defensive identity is this year?

Jabari in the Bulls win over the Spurs last night: DNP/CD. He is the new Jimmer.

"The Bulls got hit hard by a stomach virus during their trip to Mexico City, with Jabari Parker becoming the latest to be affected. Parker, who has fallen out of Jim Boylen’s playing rotation, attended the Bulls’ team meeting in the morning and bussed to the arena for shootaround before his symptoms worsened and the team sent him back to the hotel."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...bari-parker-stomach-virus-20181217-story.html