What's new

Game Thread Jan 03, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Kings

Added to Calendar: 01-03-23

If Lakers and OKC make a run, we may ended bottom 3 at West. Will be a great achievement. But i'm not sure i will foloow many games in second parts. I love basket ball if my team win or at least make decent efforts. Looking Gay playing 20 min per night is getting too difficult for me.

Jazz went 7-3 over their first 10 games.
Jazz went 5-5 over their second 10 games.
Jazz went 4-6 over their third 10 games.
Jazz went 3-7 over their last 10 games.

Jazz are 7-13 over their last 20 games. That's like the Magic and the Spurs (.350).

Last edited:
This game was lost in the first quarter. I'm not sure why the guys were in the mood to be abused but that was a big hole to dig out of.

It is seriously time to trade some guys and kick the tank into high gear. It was an insanely fun first half of the season and now it’s time.
I'm not sure we need to trade anyone as we are really bad already. I'm pretty sure DA will go for a trade only if the return is good for us. If not we will keep playing ( and loosing this way). I have no more doubt we will end bottom 3 or 4 at West.

The three shooting we had to start the season and turning ALL clutch games into wins also... Was not sustainable. Need an elite on-ball advance creator and great defensive wing and the team is kinda set up. We have a scoring god of a wing in Lauri. A rim protector in Kessler and few good shooting guards. its a good start for a rebuild. Wonder whats gonna be the deal with vando but as he will not be a long tie starter he is in the market too.

Lauri with 28 points and 8 rebounds tonight. Here are his stats from his last 21 games:

25.9 PPG and 8.5 RPG

177/332 from the field (53.3%)
100/167 from 2 (59.9%)
77/165 from 3 (46.7%)
112/126 from FT (88.9%)