What's new

Game Thread Jan 08, 2021 6:00PM MT: Jazz at Bucks

Added to Calendar: 01-08-21

Last night against the Bucks was probably our best chance at a W the rest of this road trip.

Joe's ironman streak is on the line.

He should give it up so he can start strategically load managing here and there. We need to get Shaq on the court anyway. Based on how we are playing this game won't be close... but every time I get down on them they have a great showing and pull me back in.

He should give it up so he can start strategically load managing here and there. We need to get Shaq on the court anyway. Based on how we are playing this game won't be close... but every time I get down on them they have a great showing and pull me back in.

Agreed. Also, achilles soreness isn't something to mess around with, just ask Memo.

Blow out loss. Shaq should be playing over Royce
We’ve had two bad losses. Too much at stake. Need a win. Quin wants to ride his guys to ensure the win. No time to get fancy. Just ride what works. Or at least what we think works.

Pretty simple, if DM, Bogey and Conley throw up bricks the Jazz will get blown out. I have low expectations so as to keep my frustration levels low.

They are insane if they play Joe with a sore achilles. Who gets his minutes?

Jrue is the best guard defender in the league he will shutdown dm/conley, Lopez can shoot 3s he can pull rudy out and Giannis is going to feast on Royce.

Niang is our only hope.......

You know what. We might have a chance in this game. More so than the Cavs game. I bet Sexton drop 40 on Royce.