What's new

Game Thread Jan 12, 2021 5:30PM MT: Jazz at Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 01-12-21

u talking about this game or is this about one of your Thailand sex tours ?

I was planning on one to Brisbane next weekend but I've had to cancel. Going on a one night road trip to Mount Gambier Sunday, might look to pick up some very rough trade while over the border for a night...

In all fairness it should be the losing team waiving the towel first before we can start bring in scrubs. But then I just realized this is pretty much a G league Cavs team already with four of their starters being out. No wonder Niang's G league legend mode has been switched to "on"
One of their bench players was supposed to be in the opening night lineup for the Stars.

I was planning on one to Brisbane next weekend but I've had to cancel. Going on a one night road trip to Mount Gambier Sunday, might look to pick up some very rough trade while over the border for a night...

happy new year btw dude, hope you and yours are doing ok

Not much to take away from these games...but it's nice to see most of the team playing well. Only thing that worries me has been Gobert's awful hands/finishing/FT shooting this road trip. Something is off there...but his defense has been as good as ever.

Not much to take away from these games...but it's nice to see most of the team playing well. Only thing that worries me has been Gobert's awful hands/finishing/FT shooting this road trip. Something is off there...but his defense has been as good as ever.
Yeah, it's weird. I can't really explain it either.

This just really shows this team's potential. Bogey and Gobert both really struggling on offense. Mitchell just got going, but the Jazz are still rolling.

Jazz have done a good job of avoiding covid and that's going to win you games by itself. *knocks on wood*

Looks like there's a pattern. Starters starts slow , then 2nd unit comes in JC starts firing, then 2nd half DM takes over

4-2 on a road trip I'll take it.

This team is so frustrating because of the potential.

I think the problem is the rotation, but lets see how things play out.

I’m one million percent done with Bogey. If we keep that contract then I’m terrified going forward.

He is really not a fit or a need.

Bogdanović had 20 points on 10 FGA, considering the fact he is recovering from a surgery of the wrist on his right hand (you know that thing you use to masturbate with) which is the first major injury in his entire 10+ years career I would say he is doing more than okay. This Jazz team is looking good, very good defense, lot of offensive weapons, they could do a lot this season if everybody stays healthy

Bogdanović had 20 points on 10 FGA, considering the fact he is recovering from a surgery of the wrist on his right hand (you know that thing you use to masturbate with) which is the first major injury in his entire 10+ years career I would say he is doing more than okay. This Jazz team is looking good, very good defense, lot of offensive weapons, they could do a lot this season if everybody stays healthy
DL says he’s confident in his return because he’s following a masturbation protocol approved by the American Wrist Association.

Bogey is really trying everything. He's changing shoes and he's changing how he's protecting his wrist. Seems like he's mentally in his head more than anything and just trying to work through it.

This is going to be the worst regular season of all time due to these covid games.

I wonder if teams which are in a situation where they miss their 3 or 4 main players may somehow try to take advantage of 8 man roster rule and fake injury or covid exposure to have the game postponed rather than take a sure loss?

I wonder if teams which are in a situation where they miss their 3 or 4 main players may somehow try to take advantage of 8 man roster rule and fake injury or covid exposure to have the game postponed rather than take a sure loss?
It seems like the Cavs got a waiver from the league and had a bunch of guys on 10 day contracts.

Actually, the champion of being hurt is Windler -- @NUMBERICA's guy in the 2019 draft. He's managed to play in one game so far in his career.

(Just messing with you Numbs. At least you picked a guy in the 2019 draft thread. I don't know how I remembered that that was your guy, but it's kind of funny that the poster who turns on injury-prone players as fast as anyone was the one stanning this guy.)
Well I wasn’t stanning, and he hasn’t spent years being injured for running wrong multiple times, and my team didn’t quadruple down on him at the expense of other moves.

But sure.

Anyone think the NBA goes back to the bubble for the playoffs? Has there been any talk about that?