What's new

January 26 2021: Should The Jazz Even Be Allowed To Play The Knicks?

this team is deep...

DM + BB + JC combined to shoot 10/41 and we still won by 14? sheesh

this team is deep...

DM + BB + JC combined to shoot 10/41 and we still won by 14? sheesh
Royce was great... Rudy held down the defense. The defensive rotations are as good as I can ever remember. We are very good... now just hope when the knicks fold that they don’t trade Rivers to the Lakers or clips.

Ho hum, another team gets scheduled to play us - this time it was the team with the second best record in the entire league - and we murderlize them. Just look below at the final score. (For you troubled with math, 105 - 75 = 30. Yup, we slaughtered the second best team in te league by 30 points.)

View attachment 10144

Which brings us to January 26, 2021. I see the NBA has scheduled the Utah Jazz to play against us. My question: should the Jazz even be allowed to be on the same court as us and play us? Would you allow a seven year old girl's softball team to play the mighty 1927 NY Yankees? Of course not. So why on Earth do the Jazz get an opportunity to play the awesome Knicks? Heck, we destroyed and humiliated the Jazz just two weeks ago. Why should you get a rematch? You are not in the same league as the Knicks. Do you really want another beatdown?

The Jazz should be playing Division II junior college teams, not the almighty Knicks. I am writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he schedule the Lakers or Nets against us and not the Jazz. My Knicks want to play ball against real teams! The Jazz are a waste of our time.
tenor.gif

@MeloTheJazzKiller was right. The jazz should not be allowed to play the Knicks. Because now the Knicks team and entire fan base needs to be on suicide watch. And they just don't have the resources for that!

Don't you want to win nine in a row?
It really is sad and pathetic to see a professional team just not even play.
Hey, I am not being mean. Just being honest. We don't have much, but we play with heart and guts. You have a lot but play gutless.
This post did not age well.

What the heck is neg? Are you trying to say Niang?

neg is the Jazz Fanz' version of "nag". A sort of social score tool for trying to make someone look bad. Glad it's gone.

Well, this was a good game. You won the first half. Jazz boosters are trying to make this out as a real positive proof of an improved team overall with more guts and at least someone on the bench who can save the day.

Deep.

Deep basketball. derp derp derp.

I have to agree with you to this extent...... worth watching.

neg is the Jazz Fanz' version of "nag". A sort of social score tool for trying to make someone look bad. Glad it's gone.

Well, this was a good game. You won the first half. Jazz boosters are trying to make this out as a real positive proof of an improved team overall with more guts and at least someone on the bench who can save the day.

Deep.

Deep basketball. derp derp derp.

I have to agree with you to this extent...... worth watching.
Yeah, those nutty Jazz fans trying to say that a team with a 76% winning percentage (which works be a 60+ win team in an 82 game season) is positive proof of an improved team are just like nuts.

Won the first half? Uhh, we won the first three quarters. It's exactly like winning rounds 1 through 9 of a 12 round boxing match. That makes us the winner.
No, we outscored you in the third quarter. In the boxing match, you outpointed us in rounds 1 through 6, but we outpointed you in rounds 7-9. You still had the points lead, but didn't outscore us.

Be honest mtjk, your Knicks got knocked tf out!
We didn't.

We beat the Holy Hell out of you rounds one through nine. You won rounds 10, 11, and 12. When you went to the judges - me and all basketball fans who know how to watch a basketball game - the judges gave the game to the Knicks, unanimous decision.