What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

this streak has really fed the addiction, then action in the weekend only to be cold turkey on Monday is cruel.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app
When an alcoholic enters rehab and drinks hand sanitizer, he takes what he can get. Here’s what I can offer you:

Matt+Harpring+Utah+Jazz+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+8jwI9dcD-eSl.jpg

When an alcoholic enters rehab and drinks hand sanitizer, he takes what he can get. Here’s what I can offer you:

Matt+Harpring+Utah+Jazz+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+8jwI9dcD-eSl.jpg

Ummmmm.......... got any hand sanitizer?

Half the games we have left are against lottery teams who will start focusing on lottery position. We have rest, easier competition and majority time at home.

We should be really disappointed if we miss. Everything is in our favor.
Reading this reminds me of that clippers team full of bench warmers we lost too a couple years ago that knocked us out of the playoffs. Lol

Kwahi might be out for the year... get that 6 seed jazz... make the second round... declare that Hayward is not a difference maker.

Not enough basketball happening. Makes the Blazers game loom even larger. Imagine if we drop that game, especially after the teams in front of us keep winning? I'll try to steel myself. It's a big game, but the season doesn't hinge on it.

During the all star break, I've come to realize how much I depend on the NBA to get me through the work week. You take for granted how nice it is to have a game to look forward to on a Tuesday. Makes the day just less ****.

Please play Ricky. We need this portland win.
Especially when the team you like is actually winning.

Just saw that the Pelican had their leaky roof re-schedule game scheduled. They will end up having a back to back to back and will play 5 games in 6 nights... Countdown to AD breaking down in 3...2....1

During the all star break, I've come to realize how much I depend on the NBA to get me through the work week. You take for granted how nice it is to have a game to look forward to on a Tuesday. Makes the day just less ****.

Please play Ricky. We need this portland win.

This

Interesting: "The Spurs are 10-12 since New Year's Day, with road dates at Cleveland, Golden State, Oklahoma City and Houston scheduled over a 16-day stretch starting Sunday."

Plus Leonard is not coming back.