What's new

Jazz acquire Novak from Raptors

He adds shooting and he is by all a good veterans to teach young guys to be professional. It makes me wonder if we expect Marvin back.

He'll be good for the young guys, I agree. He adds shooting, but there is a reason he averaged 10 minutes per game last year instead of 20-25.

Good role player and we need a stretch 4. He can nail the three, which is what we need on our bench. In the right lineups, he will help us. This is a good pickup.

Interesting, I guess we won't hear any more about that walmart story... Anyone know if the raps want to keep Garrett?

Novak can hit the three and he's done it consistently every year. That's about it. The good news is because he is consistent with the three we can rely on him to stretch the floor so the bigs can get it done inside with one less player double-teaming on defense.

@Tjonessltrib: League source tells The Tribune that the Jazz see Novak as a back-up to Enes Kanter at power forward

well, this is our matt bonner
same stats, same salaries

now dl needs to find a gregg popovich

One of the top 5 shooters in the league. With Burks, Exum, and Hayward all creating he could be pretty deadly. As for his defense...we won't speak of that.