What's new

Jazz acquire Novak from Raptors

Just got the tweet.

Awesome.

I love Novak. There's our stretch 4 right there. Unleash him against the spurs. In your fat face red rocket!

Reactions: MVP
bye bye diante. he will be waived by raptors.... hope he can get a call at target this time!

Sweet! We get a guy that can't play defense and averaged 3.3 PPG last year (career best 8.8 PPG). At least he just has 2 years left on a favorable deal. This is a bunch of nothing.

I wonder what this means for us resigning Marvin?

Burke/Exum
Burks
Hayward*/Hood/Novak
Favors/Evans
Kanter/Gobert

Sweet! We get a guy that can't play defense and averaged 3.3 PPG last year (career best 8.8 PPG). At least he just has 2 years left on a favorable deal. This is a bunch of nothing.

He adds shooting and he is by all a good veterans to teach young guys to be professional. It makes me wonder if we expect Marvin back.

This is a good fit for us. Novak reminds me of those dead-eyed shooters the Spurs always have. Now, we just need him to learn how to play semi-respectable defense and he could be a great fit for us, especially since we could use a killer shooter, a vet, and someone who could play anywhere from 0-20 minutes and not complain either way.

He's overpaid but we have the cap space to use anyway.