What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Imagine the first time Don goes for the highlight dunk that goes back rim in the Garden.

I think Beverley has more value in a different deal. Could be wrong, but I’m not sure it makes sense for New York to prioritize getting him over Rose.
Oh, I'm saying it would be a stipulation of the deal.

For example - Don goes for Fournier, Grimes, McBride and a load of picks. In a separate deal, Beverley goes for Rose.

When he’s traded I can finally stop wearing these piece of **** shoes. I’ve gotten more blisters wearing these shoes than every other pair of shoes I’ve ever worn to play basketball in.
I really like my D.O.N.'s
Having said that, I have never played basketball in them. I think they look cool as **** and are comfortable though. And were really affordable in comparison to other bball shoes of nba players. (I think I paid 65 bucks or something for mine)

To be fair Fischer must not have the best Jazz sources because he didn’t say anything about Gobert to Minnesota.
True. I'm just inuring myself against my ardent hope to achieve the maximum amount of suckage for the season
giphy.gif