What's new

Jazz at the Pesky Wolves - Tonight - Oct. 20th 6 PM

I’d rather see Neto play backup minutes at point than Mitchell. Sefolosha and Ingles have to shoot more.
The ball seems to be sticking in Rubio’s hands a little too much.

Little things were the difference in this game. Too many turnovers, didn’t get to the free throw line enough, out rebounded on the offensive boards.

Things the Jazz could clean up to win.
Jazz up 1 and Rubio goes to the line in a 1/1 bonus and misses the FT.
Favors panic shooting a 19 foot jumper after getting the rebound while down 2.
Gobert grabbing a board, up 1 at the time, and carelessly turns it over resulting in a Crawford 3.
Ingles not having the balls to shoot and being to slow to creat a shot for himself. I don't get why people try and pass when the clock is low. Shoot the damn ball.

I went to the game and it was very sloppy on the Jazz's part. Not a lot of flow and consistency with running the offense. Rubio put up stats but played erratically. The Hood injury didn't really look bad at all but I was definitely concerned when they had to carry him off. The Jazz still had a chance to win this game at least 3 times in the last minute and either couldn't secure a rebound or flubbed away their offensive posession.

Any way, here are some pics I took, not the greatest quality but I like them!
Burks 2.jpg
Burks.jpg
Gobert.jpg
Ingles.jpg
Mitchell.jpg

We played poorly, shots weren't falling, and still almost won on their court

Man for tonights game im within the okc blackout area I think, about to brush up on VPN

We also lost when getting 20 points from Rubio

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

And they got 17 from Crawford in the fourth... all and all I don't think that team works anywhere near what their talent suggests. Specifically the Teague, butler, Wiggins thing is not going to work well.

I like Burks he didn't make shots and had a classic AB indecisive charge but I think he's a guy we need... some nights he gives us buckets and you play him a little more sometimes you come up empty.

I also think he's a guy that if he was healthy enough to give you 30 minutes a night I think most nights he'd have a spurt at some point... when he gets 15-18 he may not have time to get into the flow if he doesn't come out guns blazing. I think Hood is that way too. Without the time to have a hot streak his game last night would have been pretty disappointing. Hood is better imo... but I think they both have a bit of streakiness that will frustrate us in some nights.

I’d rather see Neto play backup minutes at point than Mitchell. Sefolosha and Ingles have to shoot more.
The ball seems to be sticking in Rubio’s hands a little too much.

Little things were the difference in this game. Too many turnovers, didn’t get to the free throw line enough, out rebounded on the offensive boards.

So glad someone else thinks the ball is sticking with Rubio too much!

How bout Andrew Wiggins? The dude hit a buzzer beating 3 before the end of the half against us (ended up being the difference in a win) and hit the crazy game winning shot that looked very similar against OKC to win the game. He's quietly becoming the leagues next big superstar and is panning out to be a much better pick than Parker.