What's new

Jazz Free Agency Summer of 2018

Parker really scares me but this may be our best and perhaps only chance at getting a guy that has star potential over the next decade.

This.
I’m down, but scared.
If we get him I will be happy

They don’t even have to all out for a Jabari or a Gordon.

Get Favors on a multi year deal less than $10 million annually. Or a one year deal for whatever. If he says no, thank him for his time and say we’re sorry that we drafted the best defender in the league and he also plays your position. Best of luck.

Either way, then grab Hezonja and BJelly, or just someone with upside who can play the 4 and shoot. I just want to be able to experiment with different lineups. We can’t just run it back completely next year. If it’s a stop gap year before the big decisions are made in 2019, fine. But at least figure out exactly how best to build your team moving into the future with Mitchell and Gobert.

And definitely keep Exum.

It's not that complicated and it's not all the eggs, it's one egg.

It’s a little more complex because of byc rules. It’s doable... Favs has to get like 12M... Parker has to get like 14-17 to start... Dan Clayton tweeted and broke it down.

How's Reggie Bullock on d? He has 1 year left on a cheap deal with the Pistons and can really shoot it.