What's new

Jazz Free Agency Summer of 2018

Yeah, Andy's one of my favorites. Agreed about Bjelica and Gay, I also think Redick would be a great fit with the Jazz.

He would never sign here... doesn't want to see Joe Ingles every day in practice.

I wonder if at some point Harris becomes available... Clips can't think they will be competitive this year. Harris may leave or not fit their timeline. S&T Favs and our 2019 1st for Harris?

I would be incredibly pissed if oir whole off-season was staying put and adding Rudy freaking Gay.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Get ready ... the way they talking it will be less than that. Rudy Gay is still good for the role we have for him... dont sleep on him.

So DJ gets a sign and trade from LA to Dallas for Wes Matthews and an asset. I guess that's a win for Dallas. Houston is gonna keep Capella for less than max which is a gift.

Tobias Harris must be available, but what asset would we let go for him? More than likely, LA wants to dump Galinari. If we traded for Galinari and Harris, the Clippers would do it.

Dallas reloading quickly here with Doncic and DeAndre. They've also traded next year's pick...

I have a feeling their tanking days are over.

So DJ gets a sign and trade from LA to Dallas for Wes Matthews and an asset. I guess that's a win for Dallas. Houston is gonna keep Capella for less than max which is a gift.

Tobias Harris must be available, but what asset would we let go for him? More than likely, LA wants to dump Galinari. If we traded for Galinari and Harris, the Clippers would do it.

If we do that we need to be ALL IN and be sure that we're contending. Are we ready?

Dallas is just going to sign him... don’t see a sign and trade anywhere.

Parker struggled to get off the bench in Celts series iirc. Maybe it was just one of the games but nonetheless.

Last edited:
Dallas would be dumb to sign DJ without a sign and trade. If they did that, Dallas has zero cap space. Must be s&t

It isn’t... if they wanted to go that route it is much easier as an opt in and trade... why would clips eat 17M in Wes Matthews now?

The Clippers must be celebrating DJ just opting out. Wow. This is great. Dallas wont go anywhere built around DJ, old Dirk, a rookie and Dennis Smith.