What's new

Jazz @ Indiana Pace Cars

Your whole post is pretty damn great, but I wanted to emphasize these two points of yours again. Royce cannot and must not hesitate to shoot, especially come playoff time when open shots could be at a premium.

The second point I agree with wholeheartedly as well, especially since it's Bojan we're talking about. If Royce has hit a bunch of shots in a row, you obviously don't give it to him to make the play, unless it's a catch and shoot open shot, but it's Bojan. He's our assassin and somebody you can give the ball to, to make a play in crunch time off the dribble. Not getting him a shot in the last quarter, and saying but yeah we ran plays for him that didn't eventuate, isn't acceptable.

you pass if someone has a better shot. If it's you with the shot, you take it.

It's official.. Conley is washed.. Grizz sold us a lemon

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m done with Conman.

it wasn't a secret that Conley sucks on defense either. Just look at his numbers defensively over the last 2 years. And his offensive numbers were also highly inflated with Grizz letting him take all the shots with no regards to winning(one of the worst Ortg in the league with Conley being in charge of their offense). Conley's trade was just never smart to begin with.

could've easily come down as one of the worst trade in this franchise history with Dante being the worst contract extension. Surprise to see DL still keeping his job after this

Undersized aging point guards don't age well.. Book mark it all you want.. He is washed

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

That’s a dumb take

Bookmarked.

Lots of dumb takes in the previous Pacers game: he is washed, worst trade in franchise history, etc.

Let's hope Conley keeps playing well because we will need him during the playoffs.

Lol you actually took the time to do that..
I mean, it takes 5 seconds to bookmark something. And I have a pretty good memory so I remember a lot of bad takes.

For instance, when we lost against the Wolves in November, there were several posters who claimed they were better than us. Lol.

Last edited:
Lots of dumb takes in the previous Pacers game: he is washed, worst trade in franchise history, etc.

Let's hope Conley keeps playing well because we will need him during the playoffs.
14 points off the bench and you say what? if i were you i at least will wait till he's inserted back to the starting lineup again and play some team that is not coming out of a brutal schedule and gassed from being on a second night of a back to back, which cross your fingers to see if it will ever happen again lol

14 points off the bench and you say what? if i were you i at least will wait till he's inserted back to the starting lineup again and play some team that is not coming out of a brutal schedule and gassed from being on a second night of a back to back, which cross your fingers to see if it will ever happen again lol
bla bla bla, you are broken record when it comes to Conley

bla bla bla, you are broken record when it comes to Conley
like who's not?

just look up "we will need him during the playoffs" and see how many times people here been repeating this same exact sentence about conley over and over.

in fact, people kept repeating themselves on this forum all the time, about Conley, Bradley, etc.

but saying the same stuff over and over doesn't make it more correct.

unless you have the stats and real facts to back it up, which is at least what i've been doing. unlike some wishful thinking and empty statements coming from you and other posters lol

Mike looked great... TB’s best game I think... Holiday pissed off DM and he made sure everyone knew to get this guy off me he’s too ****ing small.

so many turnovers... needed to tighten that **** up. Fortunate schedule game... I watched Sabonis last night and he took Jokic’s soul in the fourth quarter.

you the last person to speak bro. you can't even make an effective argument for yourself then just went off like a broken record when it comes to bitchin on Bradley. whenever i bring in new facts, new arguments, new points, you just simply ignore them and went back to your "bogut should be our backup C and Bradley belongs with trash" old rant. now i'm supposed to be the "broken record"?

just shut up why don't you?

Last edited:
but saying the same stuff over and over doesn't make it more correct.

unless you have the stats and real facts to back it up, which is at least what i've been doing. unlike some wishful thinking and empty statements coming from you and other posters lol

Right: you try to make the same points over and over...and over....and over.. as i said, like a broken record. You should apply what you said.

I've used plenty of stats. You used them, but incorrectly.

On a side note. Why can't you just be happy Conley had a good game? Are you rooting against him so you can prove a point? If Conley plays well, that increases our chances of winning a chip.

Right: you try to make the same points over and over...and over....and over.. as i said, like a broken record. You should apply what you said.

I've used plenty of stats. You used them, but incorrectly.

On a side note. Why can't you just be happy Conley had a good game? Are you rooting against him so you can prove a point? If Conley plays well, that increases our chances of winning a chip.
like who told you i'm not happy for mike? like did i even complain about conley just one bit in the game tonight?

i'm not happy because you stupidly dug out some old comments from other games when we lost badly in Indiana, just so you could trash on other posters after a good win for the team. not sure about how "happy" those other posters will be when they see your comments calling them "dumb" when they were really just speaking out of a frustration after a bad loss

like who told you i'm not happy for mike? like did i even say a single word about conley playing like trash tonight?

14 points off the bench and you say what?... cross your fingers to see if it will ever happen again lol

You don't look particularly 'happy'

not sure about how "happy" those other posters will be when they see your comments calling them "dumb"

Never called anyone 'dumb'. Just the takes. Everyone on this forum 've had terrible takes at some point.

Never called anyone 'dumb'. Just the takes. Everyone on this forum 've had terrible takes at some point.
yeah, cuz those comments happen AFTER you trashed on our previous comments about conley? you started this whole thing dude, and ruined everbody's good time after a good win. just acknowledge your action as dumb then go home.

how are those terrible takes why don't you tell me?

Conley wasn't playing starters minutes. neither was he playing like a 30mil guard. he's making good progress, sure. but 14pt off the bench against a team that was clearly exhausted and threw their towel long ago, is enough for you to call those takes "terrible" and "dumb"?

so by your "smart takes", how much do you think that we should give JC in the summer then? 50mil? lol

you started this whole thing dude, and ruined everbody's good time after a good win.

No one really cares really. Just you. We are all probably waiting JazzAvenues's thread to have more fun.

how are those terrible takes why don't you tell me?

Conley wasn't playing starters minutes. neither was he playing like a 30mil guard. he's making good progress, sure. but 14pt off the bench against a team that threw their towel long ago, is enough for you to call those takes "terrible" and "dumb"?

As I said, the terrible/stupid/dumb takes were on the previous Pacers game thread.

If Conley keeps playing like this jom is going to be the most disappointed Jazz fan on the planet.