What's new

Jazz @ Pelicans 1/16/20 6 PM MT Going For 11 Straight Wins Game Thread

Ingles definitely has an "F" with list...and Redick is on it.

Zach Collins, Patrick Beverly and Solomon Hill also come to mind
Pat and Joe love each other though... big hugs and loving gazes are exchanged after games... I think JJ has a dart board with Joes face on it.

I've never ever seen a player make such a splash in preseason and that includes Jordan and Lebron. But he still laces em up like everybody else - it's not like I'm afraid of one talented player on a mediocre team. What scares me about a player like Zion is that because he is so big and so explosive, he can inadvertently injure people. If Gobert goes down, there goes our miracle season IMO.
You’re right. He inadvertently injures himself regularly.

LOL at the idea that he doesn’t need to drop weight and wants to jump 4 feet 50 times a game.

I listened to a pod that made it seem like Rudy would just not be able to handle Zion... I wanted to come through my phone and choke them. Rudy can handle Giannis which is like the best case scenario for Zion... the disrespect was crazy.
Absolutely infuriating! My driving was effected. Pretty sure we were listening to the same podcast!!!

Absolutely infuriating! My driving was effected. Pretty sure we were listening to the same podcast!!!
I think it was the Back to Back podcast... which is usually pretty mediocre... the whole narrative that all you have to do is get Rudy on the perimeter and he can't do anything is straight trash... they also mention that he struggle with bigs like Towns that can stretch the floor... He has given it to Town and Jokic on the regular.

Haha, Pelicans have a guy named Zylan and another named Zion. That must be fun for the coach when he's trying to give instructions to one of them.