What's new

Jazz @ Pelicans 1/16/20 6 PM MT Going For 11 Straight Wins Game Thread

I hope we all see how useless TB will be in the playoffs.
Don’t worry. We’ll win a few games and he’ll have some bright spots that are enough to get a respectable amount of people thinking, “Hey, this is starting to show some promise!”

Don’t worry. We’ll win a few games and he’ll have some bright spots that are enough to get a respectable amount of people thinking, “Hey, this is starting to show some promise!”

Any time the heat is turned up just a slight notch homeboy melts... I’ll never understand why they picked up his option.

The good new is the Nuggets are down 17 to the Warriors at halftime.

The tip foul was BS... Rudy’s foul was BS... all around those refs were *** pretty much all night.

man we had a couple chances to step on the throat and didn’t... I have no clue what Quin is thinking sometimes... at 10 minutes he calls timeout... rather than getting Rudy in he rolls with TB for one more minute... predictably NO takes advantage... he can’t play that one extra minute?

I hope we all see how useless TB will be in the playoffs.

We outscored NO 5-2 in this period.

He will be playing 8 minutes a night, who gives a ****.

The next play we gave up a layup... JC made a couple shots, but it was puzzling why we leave the kid in when we are trying to stop the momentum and he’s shown he’s not ready for the moment.

people kept ******** on TB and it's just getting ridiculous. just wait till the team bring in some other center to sub for Rudy, and get ready to be disappointed.

Nuggets always pull those out.

Me. Because he only plays 8 minutes a night. Guess who has to play the other 40.

that 8 minutes will be a damn layup line... we lost a game in OT that we should have had... it’s like way to easy too... one pick and roll with a creator and he’s toast. He was okay in the first half... when there is no pressure... playoff games are 4th quarter intensity all game.

A bit disappointing, but that's a quality loss. Now take a breath, focus in and win our next 6 games.

No way Ingram goes off like that in Salt Lake.

people kept ******** on TB and it's just getting ridiculous. just wait till the team bring in some other center to sub for Rudy, and get ready to be disappointed.

Not ******** on him just pointing out the obvious roster flaw... the Niang Bradley pairing will struggle mightily on defense. They need more athleticism and defense with one of those spots.

Not ******** on him just pointing out the obvious roster flaw... the Niang Bradley pairing will struggle mightily on defense. They need more athleticism and defense with one of those spots.
nah, niang/bradley are offensive pieces. you don't worry about defense when they are on the floor. it's like expecting the team to play elite defense when you put in Isaiah Thomas

Any time the heat is turned up just a slight notch homeboy melts... I’ll never understand why they picked up his option.
The greater question is why the Jazz traded the picks that became Josh Hart and Thomas Bryant for him.

Bless his heart. He tries. He has his moments. He is unplayable in a hotly contested game.

They didn't have JJ Redick, Jrue Holliday or Zion Williamson. They're a dangerous team.
I don't want anything to do with them come playoff time. But I would love for them to make the playoffs as the 8th seed and play the Lakers. That would be a great series If the Pels are Healthy. Lots of Story lines and I think the Pels could really challenge them.

I don't want anything to do with them come playoff time. But I would love for them to make the playoffs as the 8th seed and play the Lakers. That would be a great series If the Pels are Healthy. Lots of Story lines and I think the Pels could really challenge them.
If they could upset them and AD signed in Chicago, that’s be great.

The greater question is why the Jazz traded the picks that became Josh Hart and Thomas Bryant for him.

Bless his heart. He tries. He has his moments. He is unplayable in a hotly contested game.
I can’t go through that exercise tonight...