What's new

Jazz @ Phoenix: 7:00pm MST (FSN)

YB85, don't you think it will be interesting to see how the team has jelled (or not) over the last few days and practices, and maybe they have learned from their second-half mistakes since last game. Who knows? But I feel like I'm watching a new Jazz team.

Utah Jazz 3.0 :D

Not right now. Right now, their heads are spinning from the events of last week and there is the distraction of their impending vacations this weekend. I'd be surprised if they lose by less than 15 tonight, and tomorrow will be a struggle. I will start watching again after the break, and especially after the trade deadline. That is when we will see what this team really is.

Besides, I have about 10 Tosh.0 episodes to catch up on.

Here's to the Jazz winning tonight...

Though I know they are not going to.

IN other news Tosh's girl is ****ing hot.

Heheh I was looking for funny pictures of Robin lopez and came accros this one. Guess who else is on it?

DeAndreJordanKostaKoufosRobinLopez0.jpg

Boom b****!

How many guesses do we get? I'd probably need three at least :)

I have no desire whatsoever to watch this team play right now. And I'm not the least bit ashamed of that.

did you also quit watching the Sundiata game? and you turned off the TV during the game in Miami. you had no desire to watch the games at Orlando, Atlanta, and Charlotte?

hack.

Heheh it's Kosta Koufus in the middle. I remember when the Jazz drafted him he was supposed to be so good. I guess he just got buried behind Memo.

Rarely are players drafted at 23 thought of as "so good". He had a really promising rookie year and then shattered after getting benched for Collins, buried on the bench indefinitely, and hardly allowed to sniff even a D-League court.

Besides, I have about 10 Tosh.0 episodes to catch up on.
I want my baby back baby back baby back ******* (darn it's filtered well it's the T word for boobs).

I don't remember if he actually said that but I always figured YB as a thunt and back ***** (again T word for boobs) kind of guy and this season has some good'ns.

Oh ya and of course tonight will be a

5931914.jpg

or a

junkmail_W.jpg

Rarely are players drafted at 23 thought of as "so good". He had a really promising rookie year and then shattered after getting benched for Collins, buried on the bench indefinitely, and hardly allowed to sniff even a D-League court.

He has gotten a little burn in Minny mainly when one of the other bigs is injured. They have the all Euro front line there: Koufos, Pekovic, and Milicic.

I guess this doesn't count as my first game thread, right? I'll make a better one next time. Do you get more reputation points for starting a game thread? Not being selfish, just wondering ;)

He has gotten a little burn in Minny mainly when one of the other bigs is injured. They have the all Euro front line there: Koufos, Pekovic, and Milicic.

Im pretty sure Koufus is from Ohio. He just played on the Greek national team because that is his where his family is from so he got dual citizenship just to play on the team.

Im pretty sure Koufus is from Ohio. He just played on the Greek national team because that is his where his family is from so he got dual citizenship just to play on the team.

Dammitt you caught me. Correct born and raised in Ohio, but a dual citizen though and plays for Greek national team also parents are from Greece so i stand by my previous comment :)

Intrigue for tonights game:

Will Jazz continue attacking the basket or will they jump shoot thier way to another loss?

How many ally oop attempts will the jazz make before half-time?

Will Ty continue stomping on tradition by calling more time-outs than he saves?

Will Dwill suddenly remember how to play the simplest pick and roll defense or will his season continue its downward spriral???