What's new

Jazz Season Will End Against Portland Tomorrow

Are the Knicks allowed in the playoffs or should they just be automatically eliminated now? My math says they should probably get bumped down to the G league until they can actually win important games. I think they can come back to the NBA if they can actually win a championship. But they will definitely choke. At least most their players will feel at home.

But he is our mascot! Sometimes he tries too hard to troll but he is harmless. Our little jester

I always thought our mascot was Homeytennis. :D

We have a few jesters on our board who rock the boat and crack me up but alt Melo is a swarm of mosquitos who simply attempts to annoy and takes great joy in doing so.

Anthony (ankle) is available for Wednesday's contest against the Jazz, Casey Holdahl of the Trail Blazers' official site reports.
Oh good. They really need his defense.

And by "they", I mean the Jazz.

Man, i even forgot Melo played on the Blazers. Took me halfway into reading the op to remember.

Would be fun to face the Blazers in the first round

Uhh, it was the assistance of the refs that gave you that series. a Game 6
Fixed.

We were killing them in Game 5 when this happened. They actually called that a foul on Gobert... put him in foul trouble, he had to sit, which immediately triggered a huge OKC run. It was so annoying that the NBA made us play an extra game to put those clowns away.

OK, we all see the Jazz sitting in first place. But let's be real, they had tons of advantages to get there:
- Jazz feasted on the weak West teams
- LeBron was out for a third of the season
- shortened 72 game season (if 82 games, Jazz would lose last ten and be out of playoffs)
- no opponent wanted to get rebounds because Gobert was standing there and all worried about what new virus he was carrying that he would spread throughout the world
Having all those advantages you Jazz are in first place. But I'll be fair and say fair play to you.

However, tomorrow night your season officially ends. Over. Reality sinks in -- your team is worthless. Why? Because you are playing Portland....that means you are playing Melo The Jazz Killer. Not me, but the real guy - the guy with three Olympic gold medals, the guy with an NCAA Championship, the guy known throughout the world as Melo The Jazz Killer.

The beatdown Melo will hand to the Jazz...you will not recover. Remember when we dropped the A-Bomb on Japan? That was it, game over for Japan. Japan never won another game during that world tournament. Same thing will happen to the Jazz. The beatdown Melo will put on you Jazz will be Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined. Devastating. You Jazz will never recover. You Jazz will be done. You Jazz will not win another game. Season over. Melo will officially kill the Jazz.
The weak western teams. That is too funny considering the NY Knicks recent road trip. Beside the fact that the Western conference has dominated the Eastern conference for years so much they changed the All-star game and considered changing the playoff format to the best 16 teams. Why not just be happy that the Knicks are vastly improved and have bright future in the weak East instead of predicting the demise of the Jazz. Are you jealous of our league best record?

It was so annoying that the NBA made us play an extra game to put those clowns away.

I remember that series well. Jazz were scared. Had flyweights to deal with the heavyweight Adams. Series went six games....I believe if you add up all the points from all six games, Jazz only beat OKC by 10 or so.

Believe me, you don't want to meet Portland with Melo in the playoffs this year. Just watch what happens tonight. You'll get that same treatment for four straight playoff games.

Why not just be happy that the Knicks are vastly improved and have bright future in the weak East instead of predicting the demise of the Jazz.

Should I be happy that we beat the Nazis? No. I wanted more. I wanted the Nuremberg Trials; I wanted Germany split up into East and West; I wanted that funny little moustache banned.... Wining isn't everything, you know. There is great joy in winning and then crushing the losers you left behind. My Knicks right now are the second best team in NBA and fourth best team in all four major sports. When you get to that position (and you Jazz never will) we are entitled to gloat.

OK, we all see the Jazz sitting in first place. But let's be real, they had tons of advantages to get there:
- Jazz feasted on the weak West teams
- LeBron was out for a third of the season
- shortened 72 game season (if 82 games, Jazz would lose last ten and be out of playoffs)
- no opponent wanted to get rebounds because Gobert was standing there and all worried about what new virus he was carrying that he would spread throughout the world
Having all those advantages you Jazz are in first place. But I'll be fair and say fair play to you.

However, tomorrow night your season officially ends. Over. Reality sinks in -- your team is worthless. Why? Because you are playing Portland....that means you are playing Melo The Jazz Killer. Not me, but the real guy - the guy with three Olympic gold medals, the guy with an NCAA Championship, the guy known throughout the world as Melo The Jazz Killer.

The beatdown Melo will hand to the Jazz...you will not recover. Remember when we dropped the A-Bomb on Japan? That was it, game over for Japan. Japan never won another game during that world tournament. Same thing will happen to the Jazz. The beatdown Melo will put on you Jazz will be Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined. Devastating. You Jazz will never recover. You Jazz will be done. You Jazz will not win another game. Season over. Melo will officially kill the Jazz.

This Jazz season is so tight even little Jimmy Dolan couldn't **** it up. Naturally he'd never buy the Jazz, being a little man he needs to stay near New York to have access to midget prostitutes, sleeping with undersized women is the only way his manhood appears remotely normal.

I've actually been reading a thesis written by a Brooklyn fan that suggests that Dolan's goal with all this money around for health is to actually turn the MSG into a public funded asylum. They been running tests for years, letting the delusional in voluntarily in the vain hope that they will see basketball only to watch the **** that the Knicks turn out on a nightly basis. Thibs is actually in on it, first game of the playoffs this year they're going to lock the place down like East Berlin. The inmates, I mean patients will then be subjected to Dolan's band JD and the Straight Shot, clockwork orange style until they eventually begin to claw each other to death to escape the misery.

Here's a taste.

I for one think it can only be a good thing for New York and humanity.

Entertaining thread.

Melo? I thought he died five years ago. Visited Snoop Dog and the air killed him.

Weak western conf? Wrong but creative.

Rudy and covid? The same lame excuse used for everything by coastal losers when not busy packing to move to CoureD’alene Idaho.