What's new

Jazz select Justin Wright-Foreman with the 53rd pick

they may just trade him with cash considerations so the other team takes his salary... either way... he will be the cap casualty.

Regarding TB, Taco Bell > Tony Bennett > Tom Brady> Tony Bradley > Tony Blair > Trey Burke > tuberculous.

I thought I saw some good and bad.

Bad: Terrible shot selection. He tries those contested shots in the NBA it's going to be a block and headed the other direction. He also dribbles into a lot of midrangers. I think in the NBA he's going to have to focus more on the 3pt shot as his bread and butter. Defense will not be a strength.

Good: Some nice vision. He can penetrate and dump fairly well, and with guys with NBA hands to pass to I think he will look a lot better in this area. (I thought his passes looked much better than the players catches)

I'd say maybe upside of a Isiah Thomas (the more recent one), but a really low floor, and I'm guessing his game won't translate very well myself, Neto will prove to be much better when healthy.
Neto can’t stay healthy, though. Virtually every time he logged significant minutes, he went down with a minor injury.

Here's my stylistic (not quality) comparison: Kyrie Irving -- shotmaking skills, ability to create space, gets really low on dribble

For what it's worth, and just from photos I've seen, I think we'll hear eventually that JWF has big hands.