What's new

Jazz sign Drew Eubanks 2yr 10mil

am i the only one that thinks that collins should either learn to play PF or get traded? he's too small to play c at his contract, and he's paid too much to come off the bench. i'd rather drew replace collin's minutes than walker's minutes, whether collins learns the PF or he leaves.

They want to help Walker toughen up... not maim him. Cooley is a SL legend. He came in and bodies just started dropping... for both teams. No one was safe.
It was awesome

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I'm having a hard time caring about this with the Lauri stuff out there.
Wait, so you would actually care about this if the Lauri stuff wasn't out there?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Our rotation at 4 and 5 did not make much sense last season after trading Olynyk and Fontecchio, and makes even less sense now. There is simply no place for Collins now: if he plays at the center (which is a bad fit anyway) and Kessler comes off the bench it will tank Kessler's confidence even more and seriously tank his value. If we play Collins at the PF he will be getting in the front of Hendricks who desperately needs development minutes. And if we move Collins to the bench his value will crater.

In short, one of them needs to go... and it almost certainly should be Collins, regardless of how hard it is to offload him.

So maybe getting Eubanks is the first step to trading Collins
I don’t think he really means anything. The money is a bit high, but there’s a ton of cap space so it doesn’t really matter. He’s just here to set the tone, get some toughness.

Back