What's new

Jazz Sign Kris Dunn for ROS + 1-Year

I don't love watching Dunn, but he's steady, doesn't make too many mistakes, and has been knocking down his wide open 3s. His defense hasn't really blown me away as being game changing.

I don't love watching Dunn, but he's steady, doesn't make too many mistakes, and has been knocking down his wide open 3s. His defense hasn't really blown me away as being game changing.
One of the league leaders in steals and deflections per minute. His on/off stuff isn't great but he has been on the floor in some serious junk lineups. We've needed a guy that gets into lead ballhandlers for a long time.

so does this mean the Jalen Brown for Sexton, Agbaji, Walker and 3 firsts to Boston rumors are about to start up?
Dunn signed for another season is a bit surprising, must be cheap as F

Dude keeps reaching like his life depended on it. I wish there was a stat that told us how much his teammates have to cover for him.
I really don't care... with how good nba offense is the turnover is even more valuable... especially live ball turnover. He isn't like Iverson who gambled every time and was completely out of position. He stays with his guy while reaching... fouls are bad but whatevs. He's a good defender and now apparently his offense has grown up a bit. Sorry that he ran over your puppy when you were a kid but you need to take better care of your pets in the future.

One of the league leaders in steals and deflections per minute. His on/off stuff isn't great but he has been on the floor in some serious junk lineups. We've needed a guy that gets into lead ballhandlers for a long time.
What's weird is that his D Raptor is awful but his DBPM is great. Obviously advanced stats with small sample sizes don't really mean anything, but just crazy how much they differ