What's new

Jazz Sign Rayjon Tucker

Could it be that Mudiay play elevated his trade value so the jazz are antecipating his inclusion on some package ?
No but this would seem to open up the possibility, although I’m not sure what value Mudiay has out there.

This kid isn't your typical G-League sensation but more like an undrafted gem. Everyone speaks highly of him but MIL didn't want to sign him. They could have by waiving Bender's unguaranteed contract.

This kid isn't your typical G-League sensation but more like an undrafted gem. Everyone speaks highly of him but MIL didn't want to sign him. They could have by waiving Bender's unguaranteed contract.
To some degree it’s portfolio composition. Why would Milwaukee sign him? There is no need to take on risk.

Really curious to see what happens with the new rotations. Jazz cut two bigger players (X and Green) and added two small guys.

Out the gate playing Brantley or Morgan seems to make the most sense.
Bender is still young and he's put up good gleague stats

Anyone who can dunk like him is really exciting. He's dynamic but does he have commensurate speed and cutting ability? He should but watching the videos it's not obvious, especially since he's up against G-league speed. At a minimum he's got incredible hops off one or both feet which is a great head start, but Grayson had hops too to a lesser degree and it didn't help him all that much. What about his shot? It looks like he has a pretty quick release. Excited to see if his talent translates to the NBA.

Last edited:
Anyone who can dunk like him is really exciting. He's dynamic but does he have commensurate speed? He should but watching the videos it's not obvious, especially since he's up against G-league speed. At a minimum he's got incredible hops off one or both feet which is a great head start, but Grayson had hops too to a lesser degree and it didn't help him all that much. What about his shot? It looks like he has a pretty quick release. Excited to see if his talent translates to the NBA.
His form on his jumper sure is pretty

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

At 6'5" 210 I want to see his defensive slide. We could use a player who is average defensively and get hit a 3pt shot.

I heard Milwaukee really wants him back. Offer on the table is Tucker and Conley for Giannis.
You never want to be the least informed party in a trade and the Bucks have insider info on both Giannis and Tucker. So, if Bucks are willing to make this trade then it is probably best to just walk away. ;)