Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
The only good thunder is Chocolate Thunder:

86979b_lg.jpeg

Taking this one on the road

Seattle-Sonics-Relocate-to-OKC-600x450.jpeg

earl-watson-of-the-seattle-supersonics-looks-on-against-the-new-city-picture-id57100853

My all-time favorite Melo video, ever:

Mr. Triple Double

russell-westbrook-style-3-20.jpg

Paul George

Paul-George-the-beatles-29628058-1280-817.jpg

No match for Swedish Badass

usa_today_10386592.jpg

Alright!! Jazz about to go 3-0 in dreaded December. Every win we can work out in December is a fantastic thing.

We'll beat those scrubs easily. Jazz by 17.

OKC might have been my least favorite franchise before they acquired Melo. I mean, I actually like Presti, Westbrook, and Adams, but everything else about that franchise -- from the move from Seattle, to Durant, to Scott Brooks and Billy Donovan -- sucks major *** in one way or another. Oh, then there was that bitch Kanter, too. Anyway, the Melo deal just seals it: **** them; ruin them.

This is a big game... our ultra team oriented attack versus their iso/take turns. Get the ball to Carmelo and let the long contested twos fly.

I say if Donovan is hitting and Ricky doesn't poop the bed we win. Roberson on DM will be a test of Donovan's greatness.

OKC might have been my least favorite franchise before they acquired Melo. I mean, I actually like Presti, Westbrook, and Adams, but everything else about that franchise -- from the move from Seattle, to Durant, to Scott Brooks and Billy Donovan -- sucks major *** in one way or another. Oh, then there was that bitch Kanter, too. Anyway, the Melo deal just seals it: **** them; ruin them.

I watched this documentary called Sonicsgate. What OKC owners did to relocate the team to OKC is so ****ed up. Just terrible. I bet sonics fans smiled when durant became a snake

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Yes. Hood, JJ and Exum are OUT. Everyone else is available.

Every game Hood misses is crazy at this point. Package him with Favors. And where is Joe Jesus? Donovan could learn from the master. But could he slow down the train?

Every game Hood misses is crazy at this point. Package him with Favors.

Getting rid of Favors and Hood says ...You don't want to make the playoffs.You're not going to get equal value for Favors and Hood.

A healthy Jazz is a bona fide Contender !!!

Mitchell shot 1 of 10 for 2 pts in the first meeting with the Thunder. Let'S hope he has a little bounce back revenge factor in his DNA.

Mitchell shot 1 of 10 for 2 pts in the first meeting with the Thunder. Let'S hope he has a little bounce back revenge factor in his DNA.

and that was also like, the 3rd or 4th game of the season. fingers crossed he continues to play like he has been.

Getting rid of Favors and Hood says ...You don't want to make the playoffs.You're not going to get equal value for Favors and Hood.

A healthy Jazz is a bona fide Contender !!!

I think it says you want to win a championship. Trade em while they're hot. Too many injuries, too inconsistent. Our window is 2-6 years. Course the fact that they both can dial it up when healthy makes it a tough call.

and that was also like, the 3rd or 4th game of the season. fingers crossed he continues to play like he has been.

Yup. And he's gonna be up for this game with Westbrook as a competitor. Maybe we'll have big games from both of them, and the highlight reels will explode.

I watched this documentary called Sonicsgate. What OKC owners did to relocate the team to OKC is so ****ed up. Just terrible. I bet sonics fans smiled when durant became a snake

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
I still don't get why someone would want to take a franchise and move it to OKC.

Personally, if I had to choose the least desirable living location among NBA cities, I think I would put OKC at the top.