What's new

Jazz to officially unveil new colors and logo today

I'm digging the new colors, but I'm gonna guess that there are a lot of people that despise them.

I like the new colors as well, just not on the mountain logo. I think the mountain logo looks pathetic with the new colors. Digging the note logo though.

I like the return of the gold & green and the the old note secondary logo. But the mountains are awful.

Just a typical day fo being a jazz fan--they make the hype, I reluctantly buy in, then the "big reveal", and the enivitable disappointment, soon to be followed with eventual acceptance.

Looking forward to the draft party---sigh.

I actually prefer the mountain logo over the note. I'd rock the **** out of that mountain logo on a t-shirt.

Jerseys aren't being unveiled until August...which was stated a long time ago.

Jersey's supposedly not coming until August is what I've heard passed around... DUMB

EDIT: Second to the table... **holds hand in an "L" shape to forehead**

I'm more concerned with who wears the uniforms than the uniforms themselves. If a great player (and evil person) can make millions want to buy a piss yellow jersey, that shows that it is the man and not the uniform that is important.

I hate the green shading on the logo. The mountains look like ****.

24Xs.jpg

24X3.jpg

I don't mind the new mountain logo but think it may have been better if they switched the blue and the green, making the mountain blew and the boarder and "Jazz" green.

I don't mind the mountains, but I don't like the diagonal font. If the old school note font replaced it, it would look much better imo.

I really like the silver outlining on the note logo. The new Mountain logo I could do without...which one is considered the main logo and which is secondary? Or is that not yet known?

The mountain logo isn't the primary anymore. So as ugly as the altered mountain logo is, it's only going to be used sparingly

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/700040483/Utah-Jazz-Team-unveils-new-color-scheme.html

The new J-note will be the primary logo but the team will keep its mountain landscape logo and use it periodically throughout the season, which will incorporate the new color scheme.

This is our new primary. One that will be on the court and the one that will be on our new jerseys:

2010jazz.jpg

Looking at the revised version of the mountain logo, I see they redid the way "Utah" is written on top (not just the color of it but the font). I'd like it better if they made the "JAZZ" font on the mountain logo filled in silver, rather than white. As an aside, here's what our friend CJ Miles thinks....whatupdoe?

CJMiles34 I def like Tha new jerseys .... I'm excited for them .... What do yall think ?
29 minutes ago via Echofon