What's new

Jazz vs GS....wouldn't miss it for the world!

Yeah but there was a ****ing wall of 3-4 guys at times. He kicked out and either guys weren’t ready to shoot or they closed really well.

Unfortunately, Ingles gets exposed against long, athletic defenders. He can't compete athletically when the game speeds up and the defenses really buckle down. It's not that Joe was passing up shots. He just wasn't getting open.

This is what the really good teams have shown us. We need players who can manufacture offense in isolation, like Mitchell and possibly Exum

Just watched the and one again on replay... the ref that called that had absolutely no way of knowing if DM hit him... had no angle and straight guessed. There was another ref 8 feet from the play with a clear sight lone who doesn’t move... 1000% ****.

Btw if you ever want to low key piss a ref off tell them they are guessing... no cussing needed... cuts em deep and you get a tech... you welcome.

Most of the time he just didn't kick it and got too deep. It wasn't a great passing night for Mitchell.

It wasn’t... but even when he did it didn’t work... they rotate really well. He needed to hit the Rudy lob a few times and missed it. Couple times the pass was low or off and have warriors time to recover.

I think we are just making sure we end up with the #6 seed... get OKC then beat Denver and meet GS in the western conference finals when they all beat up and Dray pisses off KD.

Only two shots for Ingles and 3 for Korver, it felt like the Warriors were glued to those guy's the entire night. They were daring Rubio to shoot and it killed our spacing. I thought we should have played Royce more for Rubio and put Donovan at the point more.

Unfortunately, Ingles gets exposed against long, athletic defenders. He can't compete athletically when the game speeds up and the defenses really buckle down. It's not that Joe was passing up shots. He just wasn't getting open.

This is what the really good teams have shown us. We need players who can manufacture offense in isolation, like Mitchell and possibly Exum

He's had some great games against the warriors. He just had an off night.

Donovan has to play point next year

Wrong lineup choice in the final minutes from Quin Imo. Ingles and Korver were ineffective all game long. Rubio was... Rubio. I would have liked to have seen
DM/Royce/Crowder/Favors/Rudy

Wrong lineup choice in the final minutes from Quin Imo. Ingles and Korver were ineffective all game long. Rubio was... Rubio. I would have liked to have seen
DM/Royce/Crowder/Favors/Rudy

I like DM and Royce in the backcourt, but I would put Ingles on the floor to have a second initiator.

I like DM and Royce in the backcourt, but I would put Ingles on the floor to have a second initiator.

He was passive but fine... was starting the blender a bit. Also spaces the floor.

Korver was rough... it happens.

Ala lo pongo en español que voy con el tiempo justo para ir a trabajar
Increible que en este partido haya gente que también culpe a Rubio madre mia.
Yo no sé si es que no dan más de sí o sí simplemente son tontos perdidos.
Señores que este partido lo pierde el señor DM a mediados del último cuarto con su paranoia de querer crear juego y tomando muy malas decisiones con Ricky en la esquina.
Ni es un PG ni lo será nunca.
Aunque esto es más culpa de QS que del propio chico.
Y por cierto manda narices que un chico que no tiene buen tiro como ricky, tenga que tirar del carro junto a Donovan y royce, porque otros se esconden y ni han aparecido por California.
Pero bueno ya sabemos que la culpa siempre es de RICKY.
Nos vemos.
Pd: que algún compatriota me lo traduzca si le apetece

Señores que este partido lo pierde el señor DM a mediados del último cuarto con su paranoia de querer crear juego y tomando muy malas decisiones con Ricky en la esquina.
Y por cierto manda narices que un chico que no tiene buen tiro como ricky, tenga que tirar del carro junto a Donovan y royce, porque otros se esconden y ni han aparecido por California.
Nos vemos.
Google translate does a decent enough job translating this and I agree. There's no point in playing Rubio next to Mitchell if Mitchell is going to try and run the point every play and keep Rubio sitting in the corner, may as well get another shooter out there if Quin decides that he's letting Mitchell dominate the ball late in the game.

But there will be people who blame the loss on Ricky. He did have some poor turnovers and missed some easy looks at the rim but his play was hardly the reason for the Jazz losing.

Nos vemos.
One more day Ricky underperforming meanwhile the rest of the team is outperforming...