What's new

Jazz vs GS....wouldn't miss it for the world!

Well Royce and NATO came out.. and we lost.

Last year there were times where Ricky wouldn’t close games. Quin has made the hard decision to not have Favors close games, but there are times he needs more flexibility.

At least the Jazz get put on ice for the next week. Hopefully freshens up guys like Ingles and Crowder, get Exum back to bolster the bench and have a cupcake March schedule coming up.

This is just who we are. Good team but nowhere near good enough. We need another scorer. Rubio, Crowder, Ingles, are not the answers to take the pressure off of DM.
Probably true.

We need 5 year NBA vet Mitchell leading this level of talent not cute 2nd year player the refs sometime respects and many times ignore. But that's not how NBA fouls work.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Do what?

Rely on him offensively?

If we’re going to beat the warriors and Mitchell “can’t do it” every night then who’s supposed to step up? Favors? Neto? Exum? Crowder?

If we’re to beat good playoff teams he needs to be able to do it “every single night” or we’re going to lose. That’s sorta what happens with franchise players. Harden, James, Kobe, Dwade, Duncan, Malone, etc.

they’re franchise players for a reason.
Nobody on this roster. That's my point. None of the guys you mentioned did it alone. Just imagine Rubio to Malone lololol.

The cousins offensive rebound and dunk was the turning point imo. We might’ve had a fast break on that play. Instead it turned into pts and a hammer dunk for cousins which ignited their crowd.

Agree... goes through Royce then gets a weak *** and one... not sure if we were in the penalty but that was a 3-5 point swing when we were down 2.

It was a loose ball foul before it was an and 1.

Pretty rough whistle I thought... to be expected on the road against the warriors... just sucks when it was pretty obvious. I don’t think Quin works the refs as hard as he should.

The jazz need Mitchell to be aggressive just to get the Ws defense to collapse a bit. Otherwise we're a bit stagnant.

Nobody on this roster. That's my point. None of the guys you mentioned did it alone. Just imagine Rubio to Malone lololol.

Huh?

Malone is still a great scorer even without Stockton.

What exactly is your point? Because it sounded like you were trying to say that we couldn’t rely on Mitchell to be a consistent scorer every night. Which is sad if he’s supposed to be our franchise player.

Or are you suggesting that Mitchell needs help to beat the warriors? What an amazing take! Since the warriors could arguably beat down the EC Allstar team.

The jazz need Mitchell to be aggressive just to get the Ws defense to collapse a bit. Otherwise we're a bit stagnant.

Yeah but there was a ****ing wall of 3-4 guys at times. He kicked out and either guys weren’t ready to shoot or they closed really well.

Huh?

Malone is still a great scorer even without Stockton.

What exactly is your point? Because it sounded like you were trying to say that we couldn’t rely on Mitchell to be a consistent scorer every night. Which is sad if he’s supposed to be our franchise player.

Or are you suggesting that Mitchell needs help to beat the warriors? What an amazing take! Since the warriors could arguably beat down the EC Allstar team.
I'm saying he needs help just like any single player in the history of mankind needs help. Name one player who did it alone. It's not a difficult concept lol