What's new

Jazz vs GS....wouldn't miss it for the world!

The jazz lost againt the best team in the league? Blame on Ricky
Well all his missed LAYUPS doesn't really help. Kinda frustrating when he consistently misses the can't miss shots in a game. The haters had fuel tonight that's for sure.

Well all his missed LAYUPS doesn't really help. Kinda frustrating when he consistently misses the can't miss shots in a game. The haters had fuel tonight that's for sure.

Yeah, that wasn't his best game tonight. I've unfortunately changed my tune on Ricky. We need a better solution for PG. I love Ricky, but the Jazz simply function better when there's more consistent spacing on the floor.

I admit I didn't watch the whole game but it seems like the Jazz played tough. Looking at the box score what sticks out is the poor shooting of our guards DM and Ricky. Donovan can not be shooting 34 percent if the Jazz are going to beat a team like GS. He missed a lot of easy shots when in the first quarter. Why did Rudy only get 5 shots? I am encouraged by the game. I don't think anyone can beat the Warriors in 7 games but I think the Warriors know they have to play well to beat the Jazz. I could see us winning 2 games against them.

I'm saying he needs help just like any single player in the history of mankind needs help. Name one player who did it alone. It's not a difficult concept lol

Great take.

Yep. Mitchell needs help. Just like every player in history. Thank you for posting this otherwise we might’ve thought Mitchell was the exception to every player in history and didn’t need help.

I hope this all works out for the best. Ricky is not the guy though, unless we have a star stretch 4 to play with him. Even then.

I'm sick of second best.

I mean, I don't want to be too hard on the players. Yes Rubio missed layups , Mitchell shot 29 times for 34%, but damn, they fought hard. All this against the most stacked team in the league.

And while fans were forced to listen to Isaiah Thomas on players only. I think fans deserve a lot of credit for fighting through that adversity and sticking with it. While most fans would’ve thrown a hard object through the tv to rid themselves of players only, jazz fans stuck with it and endured painful phrases of “deep 3 from the corner” and “Dennis Mitchell” and “Shoot it NATO.” Not to mention endless D-Baggery from Thomas. Even him bragging about planning out the allstar game with Magic made me want to elbow his other eye.

And while fans were forced to listen to Isaiah Thomas on players only. I think fans deserve a lot of credit for fighting through that adversity and sticking with it. While most fans would’ve thrown a hard object through the tv to rid themselves of players only, jazz fans stuck with it and endured painful phrases of “deep 3 from the corner” and “Dennis Mitchell” and “Shoot it NATO.” Not to mention endless D-Baggery from Thomas. Even him bragging about planning out the allstar game with Magic made me want to elbow his other eye.

Can't wait to get Mike Smith back after that.

Does anyone have a link to full game highlights? I couldn't find a full game highlights video on YouTube. Only thing they had was Iggy highlights from the game.
I missed this one

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Do what?

Rely on him offensively?

If we’re going to beat the warriors and Mitchell “can’t do it” every night then who’s supposed to step up? Favors? Neto? Exum? Crowder? Maybe we should’ve traded for Conley then?

If we’re to beat good playoff teams he needs to be able to do it “every single night” or we’re going to lose. That’s sorta what happens with franchise players. Harden, James, Kobe, Dwade, Duncan, Malone, etc.

they’re franchise players for a reason.

How quickly people forget last year's playoffs

We missed way too many make able shots tonight! Bunny shots, close up shots, point blank range shots....shots that should have been made but missed on our part. This was a winnable game. They made shots with a degree of difficulty factor 10....we missed shots with a degree of difficulty factor 4. That was the difference. But GS hits those shots most of the time and that's why they win championship after championship!

Do what?

Rely on him offensively?

If we’re going to beat the warriors and Mitchell “can’t do it” every night then who’s supposed to step up? Favors? Neto? Exum? Crowder? Maybe we should’ve traded for Conley then?

If we’re to beat good playoff teams he needs to be able to do it “every single night” or we’re going to lose. That’s sorta what happens with franchise players. Harden, James, Kobe, Dwade, Duncan, Malone, etc.

they’re franchise players for a reason.

Also lol at you putting harden in there (who also had cp3). How many championships does harden have again?

Kobe had shaq and gasol.
Duncan had Robinson, manu, Parker
Wade had shaq and LeBron
Malone won zero chips and had Stockton

DM is in his second year and has..... Ingles? Rubio????????

Lol at you thinking DM should be able to do what those guys did in his second year with no help offensively.

Pretty stupid tbh.

We missed way too many make able shots tonight! Bunny shots, close up shots, point blank range shots....shots that should have been made but missed on our part. This was a winnable game. They made shots with a degree of difficulty factor 10....we missed shots with a degree of difficulty factor 4. That was the difference.

Good take. I agree 100%

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I admit I didn't watch the whole game but it seems like the Jazz played tough. Looking at the box score what sticks out is the poor shooting of our guards DM and Ricky. Donovan can not be shooting 34 percent if the Jazz are going to beat a team like GS. He missed a lot of easy shots when in the first quarter. Why did Rudy only get 5 shots? I am encouraged by the game. I don't think anyone can beat the Warriors in 7 games but I think the Warriors know they have to play well to beat the Jazz. I could see us winning 2 games against them.

The Jazz played well - probably well enough to beat pretty much any other team in the NBA on the road.

There's just zero margin for error when you play in GSW.