What's new

Jazz vs. Kings pre-season tonight

Lol of course that goes in.

The defense has been dog **** awful, but it feels like the Kangz are punching above their weight a bit as well.

Never thought I'd say this, but I think I want Favors and Rubio back. This nee group sucks on defense. Thinking about not buying LP. Why waste $200 on a team that doesnt give a **** about defense. Not going to be surprised to see Utah near the bottom of the defensive ratings. Rudy is only DPOY if he has teammates playing better than cardboard cutouts.

Last year against NBA teams in pre season we gave up 98.3ppg in 3 games.

This year thus far in 2 games, 130.5ppg. 78 thus far against the kings in the first half. It's a big difference, huge in fact, but also its important not to get carried away with it. This type of defense I imagine will not be the the defense we play, after it's all said and done after this season's 82 games.

Looks like we're going be a defensive juggernaut this season.

Last year against NBA teams in pre season we gave up 98.3ppg in 3 games.

This year thus far in 2 games, 130.5ppg. 78 thus far against the kings in the first half. It's a big difference, huge in fact, but also its important not to get carried away with it. This type of defense I imagine will not be the the defense we play, after it's all said and done after this season's 82 games.

We're obviously working on our offense ATM. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It's preseason for every team.
Wow, you win the argument. Time to ditch cable. Burn your jerseys. Change teams.

What's the point of supporting this team if it can't defend in a preseason game right?. Let's bring back AK from retirement.

Overreacting a bit?

Anyway. We will wait for you on the championship parade