What's new

Jazz VS lakers Tomorrow on NBA TV

Ouch; Millsap still having trouble. I did think that Millsap was the weaker link in the Boozer-Millsap combo against the lakers,. Fortunately AJ has done some good things today.

Wow-they called a travel on Kobe!

Kobe pwned Bell, and Sloan put Watson in. Not my first choice. I'd rather have Price or Kiri practicing on Kobe. I think that AK was taking some time on Artest, so maybe it was pick your poison.

Ouch. Watson airballs, and L.A. comes back down with Gasol leading the fast break.

Watson has had 20 minutes. Time to bring Price back in. Ronnie P can do better than an airball and being pwned by D-Fish and Kobe both.

Hillary%2BMeltdown.jpg

AK plays great defense on Odom, switches with Jefferson, and the pass into Gasol results in a steal. Hayward with an excellent fast break. IMHO, that's the Morgan Diamond play of the game.

Oh, Sloan with a technical foul lol. Ol Jer standing up for his players. Ok to do that in the preseason. Sometimes it can be damaging when it counts.

Wow, good to know the refs are already rooting for LA in the preseason. Gotta get ready for the official 82, I guess. :cool:

Of course I'd like to see how DW-RBell-AK-Jefferson-Fesenko would do.

DW-RBell-Evans-AK-AJ would be pretty interesting, too, although I don't know if there's enough outside shooting there. Then again, Kiri and Bell can shoot from the outside.

Kudos to Hayward for sticking with Kobe and end up only with fouling KB for two shots (instead of an And 1).

Wow. And then Hayward comes down and drains a shot.

Fesenko sighting . . .

Playing the Lakers will be interesting this year because it appears that Utah's bench is deeper and better.

Way to stick with it. Good come back. Especially without D-Will. There is a tremendous difference in Jefferson's confidence versus Boozer's cowardice in the face of the Lakers. Boozer always played so frightened against them, Al goes right at them. Now they need to do better at adjusting to the triple (!) team LA started throwing at him. More cutting from the wings to receive a pass under the basket would do the trick. Or kickout to the arc for a 3.

Our 4 - 5 combo against the Lakers is Jefferson - Ak. nuff said. I hope Bell is just having an off-night

I know somebody posted this before, but CJ looks taller. He's listed 6'6" but he looks like he's pushing 6'8" Sweet pass to AK.