What's new

Jazz VS lakers Tomorrow on NBA TV

Well, Hayward isn't a bust ;-)

I know it's only pre-season and Kobe was on the bench, but it was good to see the Jazz hang on to the lead down the stretch. Even Fesenko hit a couple of pressure FT's.

Freakin' Fox and their dispute...the game was blacked out here in LA. I was planning on putting it on DVR and watching after my wife and daughter went to bed. But thanks to those who posted the atdhe link. I was able to catch the last six minutes.

CJ not only looks bigger, he's actually playing bigger. Not once the entire game did Artest make him his bitch.

I'm having some too. He's not super quick, but he's efficient and really keyed in. A nice complementary player that the other team can't ignore.

I wonder if this game is putting Price ahead of Watson for the Backup point.

Why would it? We all know that Price has an amazing game once in a while and totally blows any other time. It's a bummer he burned one of those games in the pre-season, good thing we won't be seeing him much.

Also, whatever happened to johnh? He was an even bigger Boozer homer than DWB.

They're both celebrities on the Bulls message board. Wait til those chumps wise up, though, ya know? Then those two will be ran out on a rail. Chicago boyz, they aint playin.