What's new

Jazz vs Rockets game thread , Thursday, 8:30pm MT.

When you have a ref sending a message to a player who complains about the officiating, which side of that divide do you feel the league would fall?

Both sides deserve punishment tbh. Gobert definitely got his, time to suspend Kirkland for a game for that ********

Both sides deserve punishment tbh. Gobert definitely got his, time to suspend Kirkland for a game for that ********
Yeah, but the league has no incentive for that. They’re out to protect their own interests, and the officials have always been their arm, and they play by different rules.

So if I were to tell you Rudy only played 3 mins, Korver went scoreless, Donovan only scored 6 pts and the Jazz shot 25% on their threes, what would be the odds on a win, let alone a blowout?

Exum looked very good. He had some quality first half time as well as playing in garbage time. Maybe Quin's tough love is working. I guess we'll see over the course of the next handful of games.

Yeah, but the league has no incentive for that. They’re out to protect their own interests, and the officials have always been their arm, and they play by different rules.

You're right, but it was pretty clear that Rudy was targeted from the beginning tonight. Maybe I'm wrong, I can't imagine that is something that the league is going to be ok with.

Either way, the game was a ton of fun, but this is definitely the most irritated I've been after a big win in a really long time.

Didn't get to watch the game but saw the extended highlights, very happy with Exum's performance, his drives were tight and decisive and he had the highest +/- on the team even though he spent a lot of it in garbage time with Neto who was a -10. Exum would be worth his contract if he got to play the Rockets 82 games a year lol

So if I were to tell you Rudy only played 3 mins, Korver went scoreless, Donovan only scored 6 pts and the Jazz shot 25% on their threes, what would be the odds on a win, let alone a blowout?

Exum looked very good. He had some quality first half time as well as playing in garbage time. Maybe Quin's tough love is working. I guess we'll see over the course of the next handful of games.

I was super glad to hear that Quin had told him to just play. Don't worry if you are a pg, sg or sf or whatever. Just play basketball. Best bit of coaching I have heard in relation to Dante. (As lame as that might sound)

Rudy was definitely targeted last night. In just so glad we got the win. Can't stand harden or cp3

Best guard defender maybe. Royce is a better wing defender.

If I was counting on somebody for 25mpg to just defend anybody on the perimeter, I would go with O'Neale.

If I was trying to combat a team that likes to use a lot of isolation, Exum is the guy. As they say in soccer, he stays in a guy's pocket.

2odq87.jpg

Holy lol

Just tuned in...so Gobert is out , Greg Miller is wet and Epke is stealing Development time from Bradley?
You left out the part about how the jazz were winning the game.