What's new

Jazz @ Warriors - 8:00 PM MT Sunday - ESPN

I'm usually pretty faithful, but I'm about to start operation Season-Tune Out. First time in a few years

Hayward is incredibly weak...seriously. Its embarrassing seeing him get stuffed time and time again.

The jazz are playing like crap but this 8 on 5 is getting old. GS are doing fine kicking our butts they didn't need the help from the guys in stripes.

And Sloanfeld continues to be right about last years team >>>> this years team.

It sucks that it's true, but at least I wasn't naive enough to believe otherwise.

I'm becoming more and more excited about the lottery and AK's contract expiring. Maybe we will finally be able to gut this team and put some talented pieces around Deron. I could care less about making the playoffs. Gaining a #6-8 seed is worthless to us. We've seen that movie before. If we're not going to make the playoffs with the realistic chance to win the championship, then lets bag it and try rebuilding.

81 points against the Warriors.

The Jazz lose another one.

Okay... Something needs to be done... Guys have to get benched, we have to make a trade, SOMETHING!! Because this is just embarrassing!!

I would actually be happy with just getting guys on the court that actually want to play... Because there are more than a few guys that really don't and I'm tired of it... I would rather see a bunch of young guys bumbling around hustling then a bunch of veterans going through the motions then laughing about it...

Okay... Something needs to be done... Guys have to get benched, we have to make a trade, SOMETHING!! Because this is just embarrassing!!

I would actually be happy with just getting guys on the court that actually want to play... Because there are more than a few guys that really don't and I'm tired of it... I would rather see a bunch of young guys bumbling around hustling then a bunch of veterans going through the motions then laughing about it...

As long as Sloan is coaching, it's his way or the highway.