What's new

Jazz @ Warriors - 8:00 PM MT Sunday - ESPN

about the time fes stopped receiving minutes

Really? How can a barely 5-10 min player change the entire character of a team? You do realize that the Jazz have not been able to defend well at all, not just inside. They suck at defending the shooting. I have no clue how that can be attributed to Fes. That's funny. Just watch some games during 15-5 start and compare the defense with any game of last month. You will see the lack of patience, trust, communication and how easily discouraged to play defense players get when opponents patiently move the ball and the awful difference between ball pressures. Oh, by the way, the Jazz have been consistent in one thing, sucking in first quarters. Is your game plan getting behind thanks to the atricious defensive and offensive execution of freakin starters and dominate the rest of the game with the great Fesenko? forget about Fesenko, even the best bench of the NBA would have a hard time cleaning the mess of STARTERS. THat's just stupid. Your STARTERS are starters for a reason, which is obviously not consistently losing 1st quarters and hoping that 2nd unit which is all about running and hustling will take care of the game. Maybe we should start Fes with one of BigAl, Paul. He will, hopefully, show us how hard he has worked and how dedicated he has been to the team, to getting better, to improving his game, by beasting inside.

Ellis averages 41 minutes; Curry 34. Anyone see where I'm going with this? At NO POINT will it cross Sloan's mind that it would be better to go big against that tandem. Sure, CJ/AK could have a field day posting up Ellis/Curry on the offensive end. Sure, they're both vastly better offensive players than Bell. And yeah, EVERY team beats Golden State the SAME way--by outscoring them.

Not us. We'll be playing a guy 38 minutes who scores 5 points and does nothing else to try and make a guy who averages 20 score only 15.

We've got our sign ready for the game:

photoef.jpg

if we can win on the road w/o deron it could be a big confidence boost, or it could just be another road loss. we'll see who steps up tonight.

I am convinced I could officiate a game better than these idiots. And I'm fat and slow and barely even know the rules.

I think we need to alter our gameplan to take more jumpshots. We're really good at them so it only makes sense to take as many as possible

The Jazz sure are making it hard to believe that they are slumping and not just a bad team. They need to settle down and execute.