What's new

Jazz Will Beat The Warriors On Wednesday 7 PM MT 03/30/16

I'll be back for glory or crow.
Here I am, have at it.

I think I was mostly right about the game. But you just can't predict such awful free throw shooting. Too bad, I think I'd prefer a typical GSW blowout. Knowing you choked away such a huge game can't be good for the players. Hopefully we bounce back.

What was it? 16(?) missed FTs in the 4th!?!! Damnit.

we're still a young team, and we're still collecting moral lessons i'm afraid.

They won't be forgetting this game anytime soon. They know why they lost it.

I'm fine with it. Big picture, y'all. This game proved we can hang with em. That's two games now where we almost won it at the last second.

mack - you suck
gobert - please make 1 out of 2 FTs. that's all i'm asking
hayward - take the damn shot

Mack killed it in the 4th earlier on-- but he got hella gassed.

It makes sense. He has NEVER been playing this kind of NBA minutes. ESPECIALLY guarding Curry all game long. He was a zombie out there.

.....I'm a grown *** man that let a bunch of dip ****s that can't hit free throws ruin his night. In the end, my wife is the loser in all this.

yeah, go play with your my little ponies and ride them over the ****ing rainbow that burks and exum are supposedly riding in on.

cool it. We took a team who's 68-7 to overtime, lost it on uncharacteristic FT misses. The world aint falling.

we're still a young team, and we're still collecting moral lessons i'm afraid.

They won't be forgetting this game anytime soon. They know why they lost it.

I'm fine with it. Big picture, y'all. This game proved we can hang with em. That's two games now where we almost won it at the last second.

Sorry, it proved to me moreso that we're mentally soft as ****. We don't have some 20 year window with these guys. Steps need to be taken at an appropriate pace and **** like this sets us back a year. Not even joking.

Most disappointing loss of the season.

I swear, I've said that anew like 4-5 times this year. This has been by far the ****ties, most disappointing season in my 22 years as a Jazz fan. In every single way. 2004-05 doesn't hold a candle to this.