What's new

Jazz Will Beat The Warriors On Wednesday 7 PM MT 03/30/16

This game shows why I wouldn't max hayward. He is really good but not 30 million dollars good.
Tonight he made a huge three and had a great defensive play against curry for a steal in the 4th.
He also dribbled the ball out of bounds for the unforced turnover, had curry one on one and went to the step back fadeaway airball, and gave the ball up to Mack at the most important play of the game.

Again, he is really good... But not good enough for 30 million.

we're still a young team, and we're still collecting moral lessons i'm afraid.

They won't be forgetting this game anytime soon. They know why they lost it.

I'm fine with it. Big picture, y'all. This game proved we can hang with em. That's two games now where we almost won it at the last second.

Big picture is Favors is injured and this sucks.

cool it. We took a team who's 68-7 to overtime, lost it on uncharacteristic FT misses. The world aint falling.

So the uncharacteristic free throw misses just happen to come vs the best team in the league at the worst time possible with the playoffs on the line?

Not buying it. It's not regression to the mean or an anomaly. It's bitch basketball brains.

The entire team looked like a deer in the headlights coming down the stretch. Even so, I think we pull this off in regulation if Favors doesn't go out.

This is what happens when you rely too much on an average player like Mack. I feel more safe when Burke has the ball in his hands on offense.
You would rather rely on a horrible player instead of an average one

To be honest I'm not impressed. We make free throws we win. The Bulls would have knocked this team on their ***. If I'm in the playoffs I fear the Spurs. I think we lose to the Warriors but I think we hang with them.

This game shows why I wouldn't max Curry. He is really good but not 30 million dollars good.
Tonight he made a huge three and had a great defensive play against Hayward for a steal in the 4th.
He also threw the ball out of bounds for the unforced turnover, had Gobert one on one and gave it up to Barnes who was 1/27, etc.

fixed.

Didn't expect a win tonight, and I enjoyed the excitement of nearly doing that. Crappy FT shooting, though.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

This game shows why I wouldn't max hayward. He is really good but not 30 million dollars good.
Tonight he made a huge three and had a great defensive play against curry for a steal in the 4th.
He also dribbled the ball out of bounds for the unforced turnover, had curry one on one and went to the step back fadeaway airball, and gave the ball up to Mack at the most important play of the game.

I'm not saying Hayward is LeBron, but LeBron used to defer a lot in the fourth, took a lot of criticism for it a few years ago. Curry had a big turnover down the stretch, too. Hayward missed half his free throws though. That's pretty bad. Deferring to Mack? Was that the play?

Max player? Someone's going to pay him if we don't. I like Hayward.

This team is soft because the coach is soft too! The team always mirrors the character and the personality of their coach!

And yet Snyder continues to let Hayward run the plays with game on the line. I wonder if this is because Hayward is more clutch than Hood in practice? Because I'm pretty sure with seconds to go Hood is a better performer (though I don't have the stats to back up this claim).

So the uncharacteristic free throw misses just happen to come vs the best team in the league at the worst time possible with the playoffs on the line?

Not buying it. It's not regression to the mean or an anomaly. It's bitch basketball brains.

You're being a bitch. How about us punking the Rockets in terms of FTs in their ****ing arena? Where the **** where you then, calling our players soft? That game WAS WAY WAY more important than this one. Calm down dude.

I swear, I've said that anew like 4-5 times this year. This has been by far the ****ties, most disappointing season in my 22 years as a Jazz fan. In every single way. 2004-05 doesn't hold a candle to this.

I said this in another thread. It will be near impossible to top 2011 when we were like 31-15, feeling good, and then a month later our record sucks, our coach quits, and we trade our franchise player. I don't know if we'll ever be able to top that.