What's new

Jazz Writers Twitter Space

Seems about right. When did Jingles tear his ACL again? Seemed like right around that time the wheels came off and this team began epic 4th quarter collapses after 4th quarter collapses.

Could be a blessing in hindsight. Maybe jingles doesnt get hurt and the jazz play well enough to run it back next year.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Few things of note…

They all think the Jazz should trade Mitchell. They brought up Tony’s tweet about the Jazz are currently not planning to trade him. Tony said the key word is currently and things can change at any time.

One of the most surprising things to me was that Gobert was a bad teammate.

Tony mentioned that if Curry can put in as much effort on defense as he does that Mitchell can as well.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gay was included in one of these future trades. It sounds like he was a locker room problem. House wasn’t necessarily a problem he is just legit crazy.

When all of this comes out it’s not very surprising that we had locker room issues. I’m actually surprised we damn near won 50 games with all of these issues.

Why do they need to put on a happy face? They’re reporters. They could have probably eased their stress by not feeling it’s their job to attempt to change the direction the river flows.

I think that maybe if they go too hard on the organization then maybe they lose access to the organization.

I would love some details about house craziness. What was he doing?

It always seemd to me that 90% of the players didnt like rudy all that much. He just always seemed like he was on the outside.

I think that maybe if they go too hard on the organization then maybe they lose access to the organization.

Yeah, but right now, way after the fact, they’re telling us about it. If they want to keep something under their hat, then fine, just avoid painting a picture that tries to convey the opposite.

There was a moment where they brought up Malik Beasley. Tony said he would likely start at SG, Andy then jumps in and says you don’t do that if you’re trying to lose. Sarah says she feels like Beasley is a little redundant with Clarkson on the team and Andy says Clarkson is the last person the Jazz should be trying to trade. Super weird sequence…

It always seemd to me that 90% of the players didnt like rudy all that much. He just always seemed like he was on the outside.

This… we need the House Chronicles.

The sense I got from their conversation and what I have always kind of assumed myself is that Rudy's cultural background, maturity and personality clashes with the NBA Gen Z personalities. It it beyond Rudy's thought process for someone like DM to just quit on a team. And, Rudy ain't about that **** not being called out. I mean, we have complete idiots like Lopoo trying to justify DM's quitting is acceptable. In the conversation last night, it was very clear they all agreed DM didn't put in the effort last year.

The sense I got from their conversation and what I have always kind of assumed myself is that Rudy's cultural background, maturity and personality clashes with the NBA Gen Z personalities. It it beyond Rudy's thought process for someone like DM to just quit on a team. And, Rudy ain't about that **** not being called out. I mean, we have complete idiots like Lopoo trying to justify DM's quitting is acceptable. In the conversation last night, it was very clear they all agreed DM didn't put in the effort last year.

You’re just making **** up at this point to deflect the blame from Rudy lmao.

There was a moment where they brought up Malik Beasley. Tony said he would likely start at SG, Andy then jumps in and says you don’t do that if you’re trying to lose. Sarah says she feels like Beasley is a little redundant with Clarkson on the team and Andy says Clarkson is the last person the Jazz should be trying to trade. Super weird sequence…
Yeah, I didn't get that either. I think people are going to be happy with Beasly, if he sticks around. Dude can create his own shot and he shoots the three much better than Clarkson.

Clarkson seems like a kind of guy that is filling the Joe role. He’s being a company man and repping the ****** jerseys and making himself available. He seems to be the kind of guy that tries to get along with everyone. Not sure how accountability might come into play with a new coach, but he did understand his role under Quin and he did what he was told to do. He’s the kind of veteran that makes sense to keep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me what was wrong in the post. They clearly talked about him not giving full effort.

I was mainly referring to:

It is beyond Rudy’s thought process for Mitchell to quit on the team?

For one Mitchell didn’t quit on the team for two to make an excuse for Rudy being a bad teammate by making something up about Mitchell is some wild ****.

Mitchell absolutely could have given more effort on defense anyone with eyes knows this and anyone who watched the Jazz know this. Tony specifically mentioned if Curry can do it Mitchell can do it.

Stop it with this he quit on the team bs and stop making excuses for Gobert.

Hope we don’t trade Clarkson unless it’s for something great. He has my vote for tank commander and would be a really useful piece if we are trying to stay quasi- competitive. He’s also just a good dude.

Clarkson and Beasley seem like pieces it may be nice to keep around til the deadline if the idea is to tank. Just let them flamethrow and build up trade value.

I was mainly referring to:

It is beyond Rudy’s thought process for Mitchell to quit on the team?

For one Mitchell didn’t quit on the team for two to make an excuse for Rudy being a bad teammate by making something up about Mitchell is some wild ****.

Mitchell absolutely could have given more effort on defense anyone with eyes knows this and anyone who watched the Jazz know this. Tony specifically mentioned if Curry can do it Mitchell can do it.

Stop it with this he quit on the team bs and stop making excuses for Gobert.
How is "could have given more effort on defense" not quitting on the team? It fits my definition.

How is "could have given more effort on defense" not quitting on the team? It fits my definition.

Basically the entire team outside of Rudy could have given more effort on defense so I guess the entire team quit huh?

Yeah, but right now, way after the fact, they’re telling us about it. If they want to keep something under their hat, then fine, just avoid painting a picture that tries to convey the opposite.

Good point. Maybe they were just drunk/high