What's new

Jazzbros: "I Hope I am Wrong"

I remember watching harden in college (byu even played him once or twice) and thinking that he would suck in the nba..... not only did I think he would not be good, but I really thought he would suck bad.
He just looked slow, and kinda chubby/out of shape to me

You have something to say to me, just say it directly.

You have something to say to me, just say it directly.
Hey man, I'm almost 38. I ain't got **** to say to nobody.

Cheers

I would certainly rather have Xavier Henry and I'd feel better about Paul George right now (I know he's inconsistent and his percentages as a whole were poor, but he has shown immense scoring ability to go along with a very nice physical profile for offense or defense [whether those turn into anything or not]). I am not exaggerating when I said "anyone but Hayward".

I'm dying to be proven wrong, but I just don't see Hayward in any scenario being anything other than a liability on defense. Especially if he ever has a significant knee injury. I see Hayward as a Korver-esque defender (savvy but just doesn't have the tools to handle isos or speed from an opponent in general).

I would've picked the **** out of Cole Aldrich. The idiots that whined about him just because he was white and bared some resemblance to Ostertag are going to feel retarded when this kid registers 3 BPG against the Jazz over the span of his career.
lol

I remember watching harden in college (byu even played him once or twice) and thinking that he would suck in the nba..... not only did I think he would not be good, but I really thought he would suck bad.
He just looked slow, and kinda chubby/out of shape to me

I actually felt the same exact way. Like verbatim.

I would certainly rather have Xavier Henry and I'd feel better about Paul George right now (I know he's inconsistent and his percentages as a whole were poor, but he has shown immense scoring ability to go along with a very nice physical profile for offense or defense [whether those turn into anything or not]). I am not exaggerating when I said "anyone but Hayward".

I'm dying to be proven wrong, but I just don't see Hayward in any scenario being anything other than a liability on defense. Especially if he ever has a significant knee injury. I see Hayward as a Korver-esque defender (savvy but just doesn't have the tools to handle isos or speed from an opponent in general).

I would've picked the **** out of Cole Aldrich. The idiots that whined about him just because he was white and bared some resemblance to Ostertag are going to feel retarded when this kid registers 3 BPG against the Jazz over the span of his career.

NUMBERICA the great!

Everyone bow down to his superior knowledge.