What's new

Jeff Green has been waived

" I don't know if this has anything to do with what happened today but there was a notable non-bench-celebrator on the bench in this video"
Andy’s usually better than that... Jeff shows very little emotion. On that And 1 he got tonight he just kinda walks over to the free throw line... not so much as a fist pump. That’s just Jeff.., towel waiving is a young mans game.

I'm scratching my head a little. Are we hoping that we can get a big off of waivers later this season? If not I would assume that means more playing time for TB. I just don't think we match up well with the line up of Davis, Niang, Royce, Clarkson, and Mudiay. Also, Davis and Niang have been the most disappointing bench players, not Green.

I'm scratching my head a little. Are we hoping that we can get a big off of waivers later this season? If not I would assume that means more playing time for TB. I just don't think we match up well with the line up of Davis, Niang, Royce, Clarkson, and Mudiay. Also, Davis and Niang have been the most disappointing bench players, not Green.
I think we all can agree with that.

Oh, finally. Looks like no one else wanted this cancerous toxic bastard that Utah had to waive him.

giphy.gif

Think of this. The Jazz who are known as a classy organization cut a dude from the team after he got out of the shower after playing in a game.
There is ZERO chance the Jazz just made a rash decision, they had a guy in mind of who they wanted to sign. My question is why the timing? Did Jeff know they wanted to cut him and he told them he'd play tonight and stay home after the game. This is really odd.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quin's 8-ball.

nah dude .. i mean even worse We have zero size or strength Is our plan really to just try to out shoot other teams now
We definitely have a need for a forward. I think we'll likely see some changes on that front, most likely Brantley.