What's new

Joe Rogan's Podcast

Archie Moses

Your being easily impressed by machismo posturing has nothing to do with your being right or left.

Argumentation of all sorts, piss-poor or otherwise, usually say more about the person making the argument. That's kind of a given.

Your assessment of macho posturing by Rogan and Schulz as being effective argumentation says volumes about you. I'm saying very little beyond that; I'm just pointing out what you are saying about yourself.

So far, you are the only person in this discussion tying this to being alt-right.

I'm so biased that I keep losing arguments I'm not making? I can live with that.

So, figured out my point yet? Or, are you going to harp more on political points I have not made?
You're Macho posturing Hitler.

How dare you.

One Brow

Macho posturing is a cute, new buzz phrase.

I wish OB could tell that to Schultz at one of his shows. You know, because he's a comedian.

Macho posturing?!

He's for real too.
Many, many comedians are into macho posturing as part of their act. It's not exactly a new phenomenon.

If I were to tell that to Schulz on one of his shows, what do you think would happen? What is it you are wishing for?

Archie Moses

"So far, you are the only person in this discussion tying this to being alt-right."

Nah, dude. You responded to me with the intent to lump me in with Tucker and the Proud Boys not knowing I'm vaccinated, and support everyone being vaccinated. My mom died from Covid.

NAOS

Lulz is macho posturing? What am I laughing at?

Oh nvm go back to bitching about how other people are making assumptions

Archie Moses

Lulz is macho posturing? What am I laughing at?

Oh nvm go back to bitching about how other people are making assumptions

If I'm wrong, my man, I'll be the first to say it. If I assumed something different than your intent, then I apologize.

I made my assumption/assessment off of, well, you know, your posts.

NAOS

If I'm wrong, my man, I'll be the first to say it. If I assumed something different than your intent, then I apologize.

I made my assumption/assessment off of, well, you know, your posts.
Yeah, I think other people have drawn conclusions about you based on a similar trove of data. But you, you know, are moaning about them doing that.