What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Joe Rogan's Podcast

Archie Moses

Joe Rogan may not be for you. You may make fun of Joe Rogan and act like he's intellectually inferior than you @Harambe, but I got to tell you, I love his guests and podcast.

This week I've listened to NDT, Dan Aykroyd and this dude.

@Harambe what are you doing to change the world, bro?

Last edited:

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Joe Rogan may not be for you. You may make fun of Joe Rogan and act like he's intellectually inferior than you @Harambe, but I got to tell you, I love his guests and podcast.

This week I've listened to NDT, Dan Aykroyd and this dude.

@Harambe what are you doing to change the world, bro?
I've watched a few episodes since he has been mentioned here.

I've liked them.

I watched a bunch from his interview with a Navy Seal. Good stuff.

AlaskanAssassin

Joe Rogan is my favorite podcast. It's rare to find someone that can have a sit down with the likes of Bernie Sanders, Peter Schiff, Tim Pool, Ben Shapiro, Andrew Yang, Alex Jones, and a variety of people with different perspectives. His willingness to sit down with anyone is what I love about him.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I've been enjoying Jimmy Dore's YouTube show quite a bit.

Beer

Snowden was absolutely fascinating. Granted you have to take everything he says at face value but it was really interesting to hear his side of things for almost 3 hours. I think he did the right thing in the long run.

Al-O-Meter

This is a couple days old, so apologies if it has already been posted.

Someone took a clip from JRE 1693, and made it into an advertisement for freedom and America. Joe Rogan liked it so much that he put it on his Instagram. That caused ~20 outlets to either sing praises or call for Joe's execution depending on which side of the aisle their audience resonates with.

FAILED STATE

Joe Rogan’s career is, at this point, a very complicated subject. If anyone thinks they can sum it up with a short quip, then you should already know whom you’re dealing with. The sheer volume of his output makes it very difficult to summarize, not to mention the diversity of themes.

I will say, though, that in the little bit I’ve been able to absorb about this latest (Texas- and Spotify-based) phase of his career—well, I’m just less interested it.

One Brow

This is a couple days old, so apologies if it has already been posted.
It's blatant fear-mongering and rather ignorant.

We had vaccine (well, the nearest equivalent) mandates before we had a country. Public schools have had them for decades. Almost no one thought it was a troublesome impingement on freedom. It's just ignorant to say that it suddenly has become one because the disease is new.