What's new

Joe Rogan's Podcast

Archie Moses

Joe Rogan may not be for you. You may make fun of Joe Rogan and act like he's intellectually inferior than you @Harambe, but I got to tell you, I love his guests and podcast.

This week I've listened to NDT, Dan Aykroyd and this dude.

@Harambe what are you doing to change the world, bro?

Last edited:
Joe Rogan may not be for you. You may make fun of Joe Rogan and act like he's intellectually inferior than you @Harambe, but I got to tell you, I love his guests and podcast.

This week I've listened to NDT, Dan Aykroyd and this dude.

@Harambe what are you doing to change the world, bro?

I've watched a few episodes since he has been mentioned here.

I've liked them.

I watched a bunch from his interview with a Navy Seal. Good stuff.

Joe Rogan is my favorite podcast. It's rare to find someone that can have a sit down with the likes of Bernie Sanders, Peter Schiff, Tim Pool, Ben Shapiro, Andrew Yang, Alex Jones, and a variety of people with different perspectives. His willingness to sit down with anyone is what I love about him.

I've been enjoying Jimmy Dore's YouTube show quite a bit.

Snowden was absolutely fascinating. Granted you have to take everything he says at face value but it was really interesting to hear his side of things for almost 3 hours. I think he did the right thing in the long run.

This is a couple days old, so apologies if it has already been posted.

Someone took a clip from JRE 1693, and made it into an advertisement for freedom and America. Joe Rogan liked it so much that he put it on his Instagram. That caused ~20 outlets to either sing praises or call for Joe's execution depending on which side of the aisle their audience resonates with.

Joe Rogan’s career is, at this point, a very complicated subject. If anyone thinks they can sum it up with a short quip, then you should already know whom you’re dealing with. The sheer volume of his output makes it very difficult to summarize, not to mention the diversity of themes.

I will say, though, that in the little bit I’ve been able to absorb about this latest (Texas- and Spotify-based) phase of his career—well, I’m just less interested it.

This is a couple days old, so apologies if it has already been posted.
It's blatant fear-mongering and rather ignorant.

We had vaccine (well, the nearest equivalent) mandates before we had a country. Public schools have had them for decades. Almost no one thought it was a troublesome impingement on freedom. It's just ignorant to say that it suddenly has become one because the disease is new.

We had vaccine (well, the nearest equivalent) mandates before we had a country.
That is simply untrue, and in fact demonstrative of the exact opposite of what you are implying.

For those who don't know, One Brow is referring to the smallpox variolation (not vaccination) requirement George Washington put on soldiers in the military during the Revolutionary War. After the war, George Washington became President of the United States, and although we know for a fact that he put great value on smallpox inoculation, he did not mandate it for American citizens. George Washington respected the distinction between soldiers in military service and the American people, what he had the power to order soldiers to do versus what he had the power to order civilians to do.

Tell me One Brow, is Joe Biden now the Commander in Chief of all American people? George Washington didn't think so and neither does Joe Rogan. These emergency dictatorial powers are too much. We are watching Progressives use COVID as an excuse to end individual freedom.

That is simply untrue, and in fact demonstrative of the exact opposite of what you are implying.

For those who don't know, One Brow is referring to the smallpox variolation (not vaccination) requirement George Washington put on soldiers in the military during the Revolutionary War. After the war, George Washington became President of the United States, and although we know for a fact that he put great value on smallpox inoculation, he did not mandate it for American citizens.
Biden is not mandating vaccination for all American citizens.

Besides, we still have the Selective Service, which means any male could be drafted, and then forcibly vaccinated, without violating civil liberties by your standard. Is that better?

Tell me One Brow, is Joe Biden now the Commander in Chief of all American people? George Washington didn't think so and neither does Joe Rogan.
Nor does Joe Biden.

These emergency dictatorial powers are too much. We are watching Progressives use COVID as an excuse to end individual freedom.
Careful, with fever dreams like that you'll roast your brain.

Tell me, Al-O-Meter, are you capable of discussing what is happening without exaggeration and untruths?

We are watching Progressives use COVID as an excuse to end individual freedom.
People keep saying stuff like this, and it's like... That's our end goal? Just to end freedom? Really? Like, no higher purpose? It's just the most idiotic bull**** I keep hearing repeated.

But people think this one is special, just because it's new. You're used to seatbelt laws, and helmet laws, and school vaccinations laws, and speeding laws, and restaurant health codes, and even requirements as to which side of the road you drive on. So why is this one so different? Just because it's new and there's such a furor about it, that's the only reason. It's not more restrictive than any of the ones I mentioned.

People keep saying stuff like this, and it's like... That's our end goal? Just to end freedom? Really? Like, no higher purpose? It's just the most idiotic bull**** I keep hearing repeated.

But people think this one is special, just because it's new. You're used to seatbelt laws, and helmet laws, and school vaccinations laws, and speeding laws, and restaurant health codes, and even requirements as to which side of the road you drive on. So why is this one so different? Just because it's new and there's such a furor about it, that's the only reason. It's not more restrictive than any of the ones I mentioned.
Seatbelt laws: Not Federal, and not done via Executive Order
Helmet laws: Not Federal, not done via Executive Order, -AND- not universal (Illinois, Iowa, and New Hampshire do not have helmet laws)
School vaccination laws: Not Federal, not done via Executive Order, AND many allow either religious and/or philosophical exemptions.

Gandalfe, I see you as a well informed person but you did not name anything in American history that was even close to this Federal compulsion. This is different. In the powers being exercised by a single man, this is uncharted waters for our nation.

Tell me, Al-O-Meter, are you capable of discussing what is happening without exaggeration and untruths?
Sure. Would you like to discuss my vaccine passport (which I do have). You don't have them in Utah yet but it is likely only a matter of time. If you are curious, it is a QR code. It scans to a state run database to verify that I have been vaccinated before I am allowed to enter a venue that seats more than 5,000 people.

Would you like to discus the only reason my kid isn't yet being compelled to be vaccinated before December 20 is that the Pfizer vaccine isn't yet authorized for 8 year old kids. Our school district requires mandatory vaccine for everyone over 11 years old and weekly PCR testing for every student or they will not be allowed to attend school. This requirement just came down and my zip code is over 90% fully vaccinated with no child in my school district or any school district in my county having ever died from COVID.

If you think this is temporary to get through an emergency and if only the people would go get vaxed this could all go back to normal, I can tell you that I don't see that in your future. It won't matter if everyone is 100% vaccinated.

My body my choice. Precedent. You're trying to dumb this down to a level it's nowhere near.

It's blatant fear-mongering and rather ignorant.

We had vaccine (well, the nearest equivalent) mandates before we had a country. Public schools have had them for decades. Almost no one thought it was a troublesome impingement on freedom. It's just ignorant to say that it suddenly has become one because the disease is new.

You're a good soldier. Since you're so eager to let people stick things inside of you, is there a limit to what you'll allow on forced penetration? I'm real curious how much poking OB can take.