What's new

John Stockton anti vaxxer? Who would have thought.

50k people dead in the usa from this covid injection, seems to me the people who questioned this from day 1 were right and the rest of anti-not dropping dead like flies from a experimental product were wrong. Since u pro vaxxers worship the covid injection at the church of el-jab-o you support people that die from this product to prove your stupid azz point? you pro vaxxers have been proven wrong a million times just give it up already.
Please post all 50k medical reports identifying the vaccine as the cause of death.

TIA

Reactions: MVP
You
50k people dead in the usa from this covid injection, seems to me the people who questioned this from day 1 were right and the rest of anti-not dropping dead like flies from a experimental product were wrong. Since u pro vaxxers worship the covid injection at the church of el-jab-o you support people that die from this product to prove your stupid azz point? you pro vaxxers have been proven wrong a million times just give it up already.
You never did tell me when my family would start dropping like flies.

Remember when Charles Barkley told us that athletes should not necessarily be role models. I tend to agree. I want to hear what athletes have to say about medicine, politics, and business about as much as I want to hear doctors, politicians, and businesspeople talk about sports.

Lets get all up in arms about a former legend questioning an experimental vaccine that hasn't gone through animal testing or stage 3 clinical trials.
The vaccines have been through stage 3 clinical testing. Since most animals don't seem to contract covid19, I don't see what help animal testing would be.

I do want to say, thank you to all the human guinea pigs out there. Once I know this vaccine is safe through your testing, I'll give it to my family.
I know it's not all conservatives, but there are so many who seem proud of being willing to shirk their duties to their fellow people.

There is no medical researcher in the country that would tell you they'd recommend anything that's lifecycle was less than a year development to market
This is true in ordinary circumstances. However, this is a disease that killing more people than all types of cancer combined, and most researchers were on board with the shortened lifecycle in an emergency situation.

The vaccines have been through stage 3 clinical testing. Since most animals don't seem to contract covid19, I don't see what help animal testing would be.
Animal testing is also about safety. There are a myriad of things that are tested on animals for conditions that they don't have, or at least that there's no animal model for, such as schizophrenia.

You cant be this stupid, can you?
Well, I can be pretty stupid sometimes, like any other human. I don't know how stupid you think "this stupid" is, so I'm not really sure.

That said, cancer contributes to killing just around 600K people a year, and before the vaccinations we were well on our way to surpass that. There are a lot of very smart people who think that.

Well, I can be pretty stupid sometimes, like any other human. I don't know how stupid you think "this stupid" is, so I'm not really sure.

That said, cancer contributes to killing just around 600K people a year, and before the vaccinations we were well on our way to surpass that. There are a lot of very smart people who think that.
Cancer kills 600k in the US alone in a year. Yup, I was right, you're stupid.