What's new

John Stockton anti vaxxer? Who would have thought.

I’m certain I don’t always practice what I preach, who does, but, that said, I really do love well presented, thoughtful, and thought provoking replies.
Sometimes I think some posters are more interested in heat than light.

Reactions: Red

Attachments

• June-19-injuries.jpg
    June-19-injuries.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: MVP

Attachments

• Bioweapon-Shots-Destroy-Young-Lives.jpg
    Bioweapon-Shots-Destroy-Young-Lives.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: MVP
Mass murder by lethal injection of the COVID-19 bioweapons continues worldwide, and we are now seeing more and more young lives being destroyed by these shots.

This is the first line from this entirely credible and professional news source. Sounds like serious journalism to me, yup.

Every time I follow a link from you idiotic anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists I read **** written like that and I have to look back at who posted the link and scratch my head that they find this kind of thing to be persuasive. So persuasive that they use it as their "proof" when debating with sane people.

Complete ****ing joke.

This is the first line from this entirely credible and professional news source. Sounds like serious journalism to me, yup.

Every time I follow a link from you idiotic anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists I read **** written like that and I have to look back at who posted the link and scratch my head that they find this kind of thing to be persuasive. So persuasive that they use it as their "proof" when debating with sane people.

Complete ****ing joke.
same old stupid responses, Just another mouth piece for bog pharm parroting the same lies. You trust this government sooooo much only a fool will trust MSM.

same old stupid responses, Just another mouth piece for bog pharm parroting the same lies. You trust this government sooooo much only a fool will trust MSM.
Your "news source" is completely devoted to anti-vax stories. They don't really do anything else but post pseudo-news articles for people like you to link to so that it seems like you're basing the **** you say on some sort of source.

You posted another one in a brand new thread (that no one needed) from eutimes.net. I went to the main page on eutimes.net and guess what, all the stories are anti-vax and conspiracy related. Weird, right? They don't cover any other news, just vaccines and conspiracies. Yet you think their joke of a "news" article is worth posting in a whole new thread as if something of substance is presented.

I'll sum up that article. An 86 year old man with multiple health issues got the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine but got COVID right around the same time. He died. "They" found spike proteins all up in his organs and ****. The article concludes that the vaccine is not effective and may in fact accelerate the spread of COVID... because reasons.

For the record, I am completely against bog pharm.

no actually you fall in that category and you have proven it numerous times
Well, if I fell into that category, it's true I would not realize it. That's why I try to not rely on my own appraisals of my value.

On the other hand, with you being an antivaxxer, I rely even less on yours.

so you let them inject you with the program so you can travel?

Sure. But not JUST so I can travel. Also extra money and not having to wear a mask and being healthier. Plus all the extra protein.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:

Can you find a different source for this info? I don't want the electronic herpes that site spreads.