• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

John Stockton anti vaxxer? Who would have thought.

Hax0rs

Banned
You should dig deeper. mRNA vaccines been in development for years. Really, not that difficult to read reliable sources instead of watching 5 min antivaxxer youtube videos.
Tell me what mRNA vaccines have made it to market?

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
This is wrong, clinical trials are four phases....the "fourth" phase in this trial is you
Ok. It's going fantastic so far.
I even got 100 bucks from my employer and I don't have to wear a mask at work anymore.
Oh and my trip to hawaii was easier because I was vaccinated too.
Never felt better in my entire life btw.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: MVP

MVP

Tell me what mRNA vaccines have made it to market?
Before COVID? None. What point you are trying to make? That we should have used old technology and done 5 years of trials and wait in lockdowns until COVID decimates humane race and economies world wide? Be happy there was tremendous amount of research, money and effort thrown into developing this amazing technology allowing life to go back to normal in most vaccinated countries.
I bet had we had old technology vaccine made available or authorized ( like the one they have in China) you would still be bitching about it.

We sometimes idolize athletes and yet they can be dumb as ****. Not that I love Stockton the player less because of that - he has his opinion and he has a right to share it, but come on man... you are neither doctor, nor biologist.... "I did my own research".... Dumb dumb dumb.
huffpost is ran by big pharm. They are biased

• Haha
50k people dead in the usa from this covid injection, seems to me the people who questioned this from day 1 were right and the rest of anti-not dropping dead like flies from a experimental product were wrong. Since u pro vaxxers worship the covid injection at the church of el-jab-o you support people that die from this product to prove your stupid azz point? you pro vaxxers have been proven wrong a million times just give it up already.

• Haha

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
50k people dead in the usa from this covid injection, seems to me the people who questioned this from day 1 were right and the rest of anti-not dropping dead like flies from a experimental product were wrong. Since u pro vaxxers worship the covid injection at the church of el-jab-o you support people that die from this product to prove your stupid azz point? you pro vaxxers have been proven wrong a million times just give it up already.
Please post all 50k medical reports identifying the vaccine as the cause of death.

TIA