What's new

John Stockton Claims He Had Proof of 1000 Athletes Dying of Vaccine

How many boosters you guys and gals have?
That is an excellent question, especially since the CDC apparently recommends you should have a booster every two months. Or 3 months after you've had covid.

What ground is there to stand on to criticize someone for not being "vaxed" when the vast majority of folks aren't following the latest CDC recommendations. The CDC guidelines basically say the "vax" wears off over time, so who now is fully "vaxed"? Only those who have had a booster in the last 2 months.

That is an excellent question, especially since the CDC apparently recommends you should have a booster every two months.
Actually, they said if you haven't has the bivalent booster and nor a booster in the last 6 months, you should get the updated, bivalent booster.

That is an excellent question, especially since the CDC apparently recommends you should have a booster every two months. Or 3 months after you've had covid.

What ground is there to stand on to criticize someone for not being "vaxed" when the vast majority of folks aren't following the latest CDC recommendations. The CDC guidelines basically say the "vax" wears off over time, so who now is fully "vaxed"? Only those who have had a booster in the last 2 months.
Are you hearing lots of people being criticized for not being vaxed? I never hear anyone getting criticized for not being vaxed.

Actually, they said if you haven't has the bivalent booster and nor a booster in the last 6 months, you should get the updated, bivalent booster.

I’m so glad we have such a clear understanding of what all is needed. I’m not sure your reading it correctly. IMG_4995.png
Does it depend on which primary series you had? I’m so glad this isn’t confusing.
I shoulda paid more attention to colberts horrible vaccine song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Are you hearing lots of people being criticized for not being vaxed? I never hear anyone getting criticized for not being vaxed.

I’m not sure if you’re being serious or if we have entered the gaslighting stage of this where the left pretends they haven’t been saying a bunch of **** they have been saying. I know folks who have lost plenty of friends and who were called all sorts of stuff because of this.

I’m sure nobody remembers how this was a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” and how last year we had the “winter of death” for folks who weren’t vaccinated.

I’m not sure if you’re being serious or if we have entered the gaslighting stage of this where the left pretends they haven’t been saying a bunch of **** they have been saying. I know folks who have lost plenty of friends and who were called all sorts of stuff because of this.

I’m sure nobody remembers how this was a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” and how last year we had the “winter of death” for folks who weren’t vaccinated.

Read your post i quoted again. It was posted in the present tense. So my post was also in the present tense.

Now this latest post of yours seems to be made about the past. That is called moving the goalposts

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I’m so glad we have such a clear understanding of what all is needed. I’m not sure your reading it correctly. View attachment 13913
Does it depend on which primary series you had? I’m so glad this isn’t confusing.
I shoulda paid more attention to colberts horrible vaccine song.

I’m actually not 100% certain, but I think you need to re-read that CDC page closer. I do not believe they are telling you to get a booster every two months. See the section on “Stay up to date….”, and examine the schedule for various age groups, etc., for the various vaccine types. I believe you are confusing the recommended schedule for a suggestion to get a booster every 2 months. The CDC page is not saying that, IMO….

They are telling you when you can be considered “up to date”. They are not telling you to just keep getting a booster every two months.

And, not for nothing, but Covid-19 and vaccines have so dominated the news for several years, most of us should clearly know by now that nobody is telling anybody to get a booster every two months.

Last edited:
Read your post i quoted again. It was posted in the present tense. So my post was also in the present tense.

Now this latest post of yours seems to be made about the past. That is called moving the goalposts

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol… so it was both things, you were being serious and it’s the gaslighting stage. You should read my post again because I didn’t move the goalpost I just predicted your response.
You could have just said that we’re in the gaslighting stage.

Lol… so it was both things, you were being serious and it’s the gaslighting stage. You should read my post again because I didn’t move the goalpost I just predicted your response.
You could have just said that we’re in the gaslighting stage.

Im being serious that Im not currently hearing anyone criticize people for not being fully vaccinated. Haven't heard any of that kind of talk in a long time. Are you hearing that kind of thing today? If not, then its strange that your original post that I quoted appeared to be saying that you are currently hearing that kind of talk.

Im being serious that Im not currently hearing anyone criticize people for not being fully vaccinated. Haven't heard any of that kind of talk in a long time. Are you hearing that kind of thing today? If not, then its strange that your original post that I quoted appeared to be saying that you are currently hearing that kind of talk.

You're one of the guys that did this you druggie. You sat here for months and bullied people over not being vaccinated. What a coward.

I think people should have gotten vaccinated when the vaccines became available. I fully supported employers, schools, the military, etc., requiring vaccines (or a waiver request) for people to be able to participate and/or continue being employed. I think people who didn't get a COVID vaccine made a mistake, then and now. I think they let down their communities, families, friends, co-workers. I think putting pressure on them was 100% the correct thing to do.

That said there have always been waivers/exemptions, and if you felt you needed that then you should have gotten that and went about your business. I don't think anyone owed you anything in that situation. No one needed to help you feel comfortable about increasing the risk to those around you.

That was my opinion 2 years ago, that's my opinion today.

I think pressuring people to do things against their will like the Trump Vaccine or lose their livelihoods is fascism. Especially since most of us who graduated high school were fully aware that natural immunity is every bit as effective as far as future protection as the vaccine that the Trump administration played a huge part in getting out in less than a year. To fire someone to do something against their will, against their religion, or in many cases African Americans that do not trust the government is fascism and authorism by definition. Well.. Depending on which dictionary as some have recently changed the meaning recently to erase history. I think bullying for not taking the vaccine that the Trump administration played a huge part in getting out in a year was the wrong direction and that only created a lot of division and now guys who did bully like one, game, and fish are acting like it was friendly not vile and hate. All over the success(or in my view lack of success as the vaccine is worthless after a few months) of Trump and operation warp speed but they hate him for it. True geniuses.

Last edited:
I wish I could remember who it was but someone here actually was pushing that people who refused the vaccine should be forced into mass sterilization so they don't have kids that are such terrible humans(in their mind).

I think people should have gotten vaccinated when the vaccines became available. I fully supported employers, schools, the military, etc., requiring vaccines (or a waiver request) for people to be able to participate and/or continue being employed. I think people who didn't get a COVID vaccine made a mistake, then and now. I think they let down their communities, families, friends, co-workers. I think putting pressure on them was 100% the correct thing to do.

That said there have always been waivers/exemptions, and if you felt you needed that then you should have gotten that and went about your business. I don't think anyone owed you anything in that situation. No one needed to help you feel comfortable about increasing the risk to those around you.

That was my opinion 2 years ago, that's my opinion today.
I jumped back on this board because I had the opposite opinion about people, government and businesses putting pressure on other people to take the vaccine.

But I respect your consistency and opinion.

I jumped back on this board because I had the opposite opinion about people, government and businesses putting pressure on other people to take the vaccine.

But I respect your consistency and opinion.
Pressure is one thing, which I'm okay with. Force with no path for exemption, I'm not okay with. That said, I sure do wish 90+ percent of people got vaccinated for everything vaccines are available for.

I get that mRNA vaccines are new, so I'm fine with and I understand that some people are hesitant. But vaccines are generally about the safest and most effective medical treatments available. They are amazingly good for our society and our species. How people have singled out vaccines for their special level of suspicion I just don't understand.

Especially since most of us who graduated high school were fully aware that natural immunity is every bit as effective
Almost as effective, depending upon the strains involved, and still not as good as both a vaccine and natural immunity.

All over the success(or in my view lack of success as the vaccine is worthless after a few months) of Trump and operation warp speed but they hate him for it. True geniuses
Who hates Trump because of Operation Warp Speed?

Pressure is one thing, which I'm okay with. Force with no path for exemption, I'm not okay with. That said, I sure do wish 90+ percent of people got vaccinated for everything vaccines are available for.

I get that mRNA vaccines are new, so I'm fine with and I understand that some people are hesitant. But vaccines are generally about the safest and most effective medical treatments available. They are amazingly good for our society and our species. How people have singled out vaccines for their special level of suspicion I just don't understand.
Part of it is probably that they see no benefit - not getting sick isn't obvious, the LACK of illness just seems normal to us now. A couple hundred years ago, it was a miraculous thing to only lose 1/4 of your children to disease.

The doubling down on the moral need to take the vaccine to protect others despite that having been proven just so inaccurate a long time ago is laughable. In countries whose health systems aren’t beholden to the corrupt pharmaceutical companies and re actually investigating vaccine injuries and complications they’re actually conducting risk benefit analysis and recommending to not give the mRNA vaccine to young healthy people.
The tyranny of wanting to force people to take a medication so many don’t need for a reason that is just wrong is morally reprehensible. I actually feel sorry for those of you who still see things the same as two years ago, because it merely demonstrates how obsessed you are with your ideology rather than the facts which have changed so rapidly let alone been obfuscated or hidden.

As to why some people don’t want to take this particular vaccine. And I repeat some or. Younger healthy people. If you can’t see why you are a lost cause.

Good health to you all