What's new

Game Thread Jul 10, 2024 07:00pm: 76ers Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-10-24

Ball stopper tendencies when he backs it out and does his set up dribbles. When he makes quick decisions he's a lot better.

He's going to be a much better defender in a system.
Yeah Brice just gotta watch more clips of Bogey. Emulate his game and he’ll be alright.

Not saying you’re wrong, but where are you getting this from? His interviews?
Watching him play. Just tonight he attempted a 3 point shot and stood there with his hand raised as the shot missed and that resulted in a wide open three. He just needed to back pedal a little bit after releasing the shot.
I see these types of things from him all the time.

He seems like the type who is given the choice between having the ball in his hands with 4 seconds on the shot clock or 17 seconds on the shot clock he would choose 4 seconds left so he has no choice but to try to make a spectacular contested bucket.

He is young though. That could all change. He has good size, good athleticism, and good skillset. Plus he has confidence which is much better than lacking it. I think he will be good.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Sorry to piss in the Cheerios, and I'm so focused on tanking and the fact that the Jazz have a million picks to find players that it hadn't felt like anything to be upset about, but our lottery pick being dog **** is not the best.

Sorry to piss in the Cheerios, and I'm so focused on tanking and the fact that the Jazz have a million picks to find players that it hadn't felt like anything to be upset about, but our lottery pick being dog **** is not the best.
Showed some good handles when he got to be a ball handler for a stretch and had a block that really showcased his length.

I bet he looks better in Vegas when he gets more touches.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Hey every team needs a Caboclo project on the white board. And our guy might only be 1 year away from being 1 year away, so kind of on an accelerated plan at that.

Back