Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

Moonlight Graham

Anyone know who the announcers will be tonight?

Looks like Mark Jones and Doris Burke. Much better than some of the terrible TNT announcers we've been getting lately.

Sean

Looks like Mark Jones and Doris Burke. Much better than some of the terrible TNT announcers we've been getting lately.
I don't mind Ian Eagle but Greg Anthony was awful Tuesday night.

zyzz

Rudy gonna slip screens tonight and feast a la Rockets game 2 a few years ago. Hopefully Royce and Jingles can hit some 3s tonight. I don't see Clarkson hitting 6 3s again. And of course Mitchell has to put together another amazing performance.

Max Porter

Really? lol, Details?
I just remember watching him talk about when he was on the bucks I think and he played the jazz and got into a shouting match with Larry h Miller and basically forever decided to be a bitch about it haha so he never sides with the jazz...still think he’s better than Jackson...

Also Van Gundy is just weird..he’s like the offspring of Larry David and Mr. Peanut half the time I don’t know what he’s talking about.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
People have been heaping praise on Ryan Smith for his approach, but people often neglect the fact that if you’ve got an owner who will go in the stands and fight opposing teams’ fans, you’ve got a real keeper.

DasJazz

Let's go Jazz! Come out with the same focus you had in the 2nd half and let's go up 2-0.

Game time!

Hekate

We can probably generate the same quality shots against Zubac, even though we have struggled with drop big at times. There are levels to it, though. If they go up at the level, we may burn them.

Regardless, our best option could be Ingles-Gobert PnR.