Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

Sean

I felt like we got some good looks and just didn't take the shots.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I agree. There was a lot of passing and it seemed like no one wanted to take the shot.

Which is why I was baffled that Quin said during his interview at the start of the fourth that they needed to pass more lol

But it was really weird how we passed out of having decent looks and ended up taking worse shots toward the end of the shot clock. It's like the whole team had never seen a zone before.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Game 5 vs OKC
Game 5 vs Den
This game.

It's just heartbreaking. 3 of the last 4 playoffs. We get a huge lead in an absolutely massive game, the other team starts a run, and we just.... collapse.
And then we finish them off. I have so much faith in this team. Parts of this game were frustrating but there was never a point when I thought we would lose.
After the clippers took the lead I would have still bet money on the jazz winning.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
For everybody who called me out when I said the Jazz have a choking problem when they get a big lead and the other team starts a run... well. Here you go.
I hate when we win playoff games with one of our all stars out. Really frustrating