What's new

Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

What a great win.. Figure out how to attack that zone, and then keep having someone (JC today, also Ingles) step up with their shooting (Niang can only get better), and we can easily take games in LA.
Also don't get the whining about the refs or the announcers. Thought both were fine. The refs had a few missed calls for sure (like Royce's strip on PG), but there were some both ways. I thought it was overall a pretty well refereed game, you can't expect them to get 100% of the calls right.

Great win for the Jazz! It's now time to unleash Conley for these away games. We'll need all the help and win both or one game. If it's one game, bring it home and put the baby to sleep.

Very proud, great win Jazz can! I think we are in their heads now. Why do you think Donovan looked so upset?

Very proud, great win Jazz can! I think we are in their heads now. Why do you think Donovan looked so upset?
I think he a) took some exception to the way PG fouled him, but more importantly b) he was in pain and probably feared it was something that could hold him out.

It’s not like Favors has been bad in the playoffs either. While he had foul trouble tonight, he was incredibly valuable off the bench against Memphis and in Game 1. Jazz may have overpayed for the full 3 year contract, but he’s been Rick solid for them in the playoffs so far. Glad he came back home after the short detour.

Well if you're going to be solid, be Rick solid.

I felt like we got some good looks and just didn't take the shots.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I agree. There was a lot of passing and it seemed like no one wanted to take the shot.

Which is why I was baffled that Quin said during his interview at the start of the fourth that they needed to pass more lol

But it was really weird how we passed out of having decent looks and ended up taking worse shots toward the end of the shot clock. It's like the whole team had never seen a zone before.

Game 5 vs OKC
Game 5 vs Den
This game.

It's just heartbreaking. 3 of the last 4 playoffs. We get a huge lead in an absolutely massive game, the other team starts a run, and we just.... collapse.
And then we finish them off. I have so much faith in this team. Parts of this game were frustrating but there was never a point when I thought we would lose.
After the clippers took the lead I would have still bet money on the jazz winning.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app